Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz uploaded by Danyeil M.

BY BUXOM

A do-it-all mascara with an innovative expandable brush. This mascara features a unique brush that changes with the turn of a dial. The fully extended position can be used to majorly volumize lashes; twist down to the ultra compact position to precisely comb through lashes for incredible length, separation, and definition. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates When fully extended, the brush volumizes lashes up to 600%*. When in its compact position, the bristles squeeze closer together to expertly comb through each and every lash for maximum length, separation, and definition. * After two coats, based on an independent U.S. study.See Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara in action see more...

• I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the bu...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a gr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes yo...2 Answers
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz
  • "If you are looking for something quick and easy to make your lashes look good, this is the perfect one for you." in 3 reviews
  • "It never goes on clumpy and makes my lashes appear longer and fuller. " in 1 review
  • "It is so voluminous and makes your eyelashes look fake, but in a good way." in 1 review
  • "I really love using this mascara because it makes my lashes look full and leaves them feeling soft." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of this and I really liked it!" in 1 review
Nieves O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Buxom products they never dissapoint and the mascara is not exception. Excellent quality, makes your lashes look full and lushous! Love, love, love
Allison👑 B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
hands down the best mascara I had tried so far ! I received this as a gift. Even my husband loves it. it makes my eyes pop !  it last all day !
Kamoche M.
Lauderhill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is ok and the formula but I feel the brush does not help to give volume it only make the eyelashes appear longer but they dont look full.
Kristen K.
Somerset
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this formula. It gives volume. Doesn't clump. I love the wand. It's easy to add more layers it isn't wet and gives me longer full lashes.
Rubya Q.
South Riding, VA
Helps your thin lashes look thick! I just this mascara to layer on and this one is usually my first step because it helps them grow in length
Vee J.
New York
This is great. Benefits cosmetics its real is the best but if your like me and have long eyelashes and where glasses buxom will work for you!
Stephanie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It lengthens and separates. It doesn’t flake or run. Very nice formula and the brush really lets you work every lash
Pamela W.
Senatobia , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this mascara. It doesn't feel clumpy on my lashes & doesn't flake. It also survives the multiple drops I use for dry eye.
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yessss!!! Mascara that matters. I love the darkness. I love the way this makes my eyelashes longer. I love the life of this product.
Avianna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara. Best I have tried for a while. Make my lashes long and not clumpy. Makes my lashes long and thick which I love!
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes your eyelashes long. Ive been wanting to try out a new mascara. Any recommendations???
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the buxom lip line. I haven't tried any of their eye products. I'm very picky about mascara and want one that will make my lashes look fuller without the clumping or sticking together. Is this as good as the lip line?
Marci T.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a great one. I have very fine rather short eyelashes and I would like one that will help them appear longer and fuller. Will this product do this?