Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz uploaded by Danyeil M.

BY BUXOM

A do-it-all mascara with an innovative expandable brush. This mascara features a unique brush that changes with the turn of a dial. The fully extended position can be used to majorly volumize lashes; twist down to the ultra compact position to precisely comb through lashes for incredible length, separation, and definition. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates When fully extended, the brush volumizes lashes up to 600%*. When in its compact position, the bristles squeeze closer together to expertly comb through each and every lash for maximum length, separation, and definition. * After two coats, based on an independent U.S. study.See Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara in action see more...

• I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the bu...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a gr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes yo...2 Answers
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz
  • "If you are looking for something quick and easy to make your lashes look good, this is the perfect one for you." in 3 reviews
  • "I've been asked if I have false eyelashes on numerous times and I proudly say no..it's my BUXOM!" in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of this and I really liked it!" in 1 review
  • "The different brush size that you make withthis mascara is great for volume and length you dont need two different mascaras just use the one and your done." in 1 review
  • "I really love using this mascara because it makes my lashes look full and leaves them feeling soft." in 1 review
Ana M.
Farmersville, TX
I love this mascara! I'm very picky with the mascaras I use since I like multiple coats and hate when it  gets clumpy but this mascara did not make my eyelashes look clumpy and did not flake off during the day. I enjoyed wearing it and it was an easy removal as well.
Halie H.
Auburndale, MA
MY FAVORITE MASCARA!! I recently got this mascara from Sephora. And I have to say it is my favorite one. It makes the lashes thick and long, the formula is not to wet but not dry. It is easy to apply and use. I recommend this to everyone looking for a good mascara.
Sofia +.
JUNEAU, AK
I have short eyelashes so I'm always trying different brands on the hunt for a good mascara and this one is by far the best. It defines and lengthens without any clumps and all I need is 2-3 coats to get the volume I want. I would definitely recommend it!
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
A nice black color but the mascara feels "wet " when I apply it...Use a light hand with the first coat and let it dry...Separate any areas that look like they are sticking together...I find that this mascara does not last long on a humid day...
Betty C.
Makes my lashes big and lushe. The brush is big and fluffy to a fault. The price is reasonable. I have many versions of it. A smaller brush that’s still full but not so oversized. Used many times before. Will buy and try other versions,yes
Emily S.
Chalmette, LA
BEST. MASCARA. EVER! I got this as a sample in a Sephora gift set and this was my favorite one of the bunch! I love the formula and I love how the brush really spreads the lashes out and gives that babydoll effect! Would 100% buy again!!
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
I love this mascara. I use it for my bottom lashes and I like how small the brush is. I do use it for my top lashes if my other mascara I use comes out clumpy. I have used it ever since I started makeup looks and I recommend for sure.
Lisette R.
El Paso, TX
I love this mascara, I have tried it a couple of times it’s so easy and simple to use. I only needs like 2 coats and it makes my lashes look like if I have falsies. I bought this mascara at Sephora. I would definitely buy it again!
Chandra B.
Cedar Creek, TX
I really enjoy this mascara! It works well to show the length of my lashes and adds volume without clumping... A very easy to use mascara, the wand has a good shape to catch all of your lashes with minimal work on your part. Not to mention, the price is very reasonable for the product you get!
Dakota F.
Buffalo, NY
I enjoy this mascara it is very smooth and silky . The darkness lasts a long time . I just this once a day give or take . The packaging is appealing and futuristic. I would buy this mascara again .
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes your eyelashes long. Ive been wanting to try out a new mascara. Any recommendations???
Marci T.
Deatsville, AL
I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a great one. I have very fine rather short eyelashes and I would like one that will help them appear longer and fuller. Will this product do this?
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the buxom lip line. I haven't tried any of their eye products. I'm very picky about mascara and want one that will make my lashes look fuller without the clumping or sticking together. Is this as good as the lip line?