Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz uploaded by Danyeil M.

BY BUXOM

A do-it-all mascara with an innovative expandable brush. This mascara features a unique brush that changes with the turn of a dial. The fully extended position can be used to majorly volumize lashes; twist down to the ultra compact position to precisely comb through lashes for incredible length, separation, and definition. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates When fully extended, the brush volumizes lashes up to 600%*. When in its compact position, the bristles squeeze closer together to expertly comb through each and every lash for maximum length, separation, and definition. * After two coats, based on an independent U.S. study.See Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara in action see more...

• I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the bu...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a gr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes yo...2 Answers
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz
  • "If you are looking for something quick and easy to make your lashes look good, this is the perfect one for you." in 3 reviews
  • "It never goes on clumpy and makes my lashes appear longer and fuller. " in 1 review
  • "It is so voluminous and makes your eyelashes look fake, but in a good way." in 1 review
  • "I really love using this mascara because it makes my lashes look full and leaves them feeling soft." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of this and I really liked it!" in 1 review
Dakota F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this mascara it is very smooth and silky . The darkness lasts a long time . I just this once a day give or take . The packaging is appealing and futuristic. I would buy this mascara again .
Kellsey S.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this mascara. i tried it with no eye liner or any eye makeup on and was so shocked how big it made my lashes. it’s my every day go to mascara, i even use it in my falsies. i would buy it again for sure.
Nancy C.
Lexington, KY
Love this mascara. I love that it also has a mascara wand itself a lot. This mascara actually does something for my eyelashes. It doesn't clump. It gives you length with a slight bit of volume.
Haira Q.
South Riding
This product clumped up my eyelashes I didnt and this is my first time using this this product could improve by not making the brush so apart and it was long lasting and I would recommend it
Brandy E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is great! It left my lashes looking full and long! I have blue eyes and this mascara color just made them pop! The packaging is also really chic and cool. I even bought some for my friend and she loved it.
Zoe W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is going to change your life I have brown eyes and I just makes them pop It is better than a drugstore product it’s super easy to use it’s a standard mascara I feel that I will be buying this product soon again
Denitza S.
chula vista
I was not the biggest fan of this product. The packaging is simple but I personally prefer a different wand shape. Because of the wand I tend to reach for other products that leave my lashes less clumpy.
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its good mascara but I am used to a dry formula or a water proof mascara. My eyelashes are straight down and when I curled and applied this mascara they fell back down. I like the body they created maybe they should make a waterproof or dryer formula that helps keep the curl.
Emily S.
Grand Forks, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
As many times as I try new mascara I always come back to buxom! It is great for adding volume and thickness to your lashes. I would and do highly recommend this mascara.
Elisa G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just picked one up at sephora and I like it! It's my first time trying this mascara. My hair is black so I purchased the loud black. It's easy to apply and doesn't get all clumpy. I would highly recommend
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes your eyelashes long. Ive been wanting to try out a new mascara. Any recommendations???
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the buxom lip line. I haven't tried any of their eye products. I'm very picky about mascara and want one that will make my lashes look fuller without the clumping or sticking together. Is this as good as the lip line?
Marci T.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a great one. I have very fine rather short eyelashes and I would like one that will help them appear longer and fuller. Will this product do this?