Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz uploaded by Danyeil M.

BY BUXOM

A do-it-all mascara with an innovative expandable brush. This mascara features a unique brush that changes with the turn of a dial. The fully extended position can be used to majorly volumize lashes; twist down to the ultra compact position to precisely comb through lashes for incredible length, separation, and definition. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates When fully extended, the brush volumizes lashes up to 600%*. When in its compact position, the bristles squeeze closer together to expertly comb through each and every lash for maximum length, separation, and definition. * After two coats, based on an independent U.S. study.See Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara in action see more...

• I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the bu...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a gr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes yo...2 Answers
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz
  • "If you are looking for something quick and easy to make your lashes look good, this is the perfect one for you." in 3 reviews
  • "It never goes on clumpy and makes my lashes appear longer and fuller. " in 1 review
  • "It is so voluminous and makes your eyelashes look fake, but in a good way." in 1 review
  • "I really love using this mascara because it makes my lashes look full and leaves them feeling soft." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of this and I really liked it!" in 1 review
Ana M.
Farmersville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! I'm very picky with the mascaras I use since I like multiple coats and hate when it  gets clumpy but this mascara did not make my eyelashes look clumpy and did not flake off during the day. I enjoyed wearing it and it was an easy removal as well.
Halie H.
Auburndale, MA
MY FAVORITE MASCARA!! I recently got this mascara from Sephora. And I have to say it is my favorite one. It makes the lashes thick and long, the formula is not to wet but not dry. It is easy to apply and use. I recommend this to everyone looking for a good mascara.
Sofia +.
Juneau, Alaska
I have short eyelashes so I'm always trying different brands on the hunt for a good mascara and this one is by far the best. It defines and lengthens without any clumps and all I need is 2-3 coats to get the volume I want. I would definitely recommend it!
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice black color but the mascara feels "wet " when I apply it...Use a light hand with the first coat and let it dry...Separate any areas that look like they are sticking together...I find that this mascara does not last long on a humid day...
Arielle W.
Buxom is by far my favorite high end mascara ever. Period. I have purchased about 10 of them in a year. I LIVE BY IT. length and volume! From the wand to the formula. There is no undereye smudges or fall out. Just long thick black matte lashes
Emily S.
Chalmette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST. MASCARA. EVER! I got this as a sample in a Sephora gift set and this was my favorite one of the bunch! I love the formula and I love how the brush really spreads the lashes out and gives that babydoll effect! Would 100% buy again!!
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. I use it for my bottom lashes and I like how small the brush is. I do use it for my top lashes if my other mascara I use comes out clumpy. I have used it ever since I started makeup looks and I recommend for sure.
Jenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ loooveeee this mascara. I️ have super short lashes so anything that amplifies them is wonderful. Also this mascara does not make me have spider lashes or anything it’s a really great product over all and would recommend to anyone
Lisette R.
El Paso , TX
I love this mascara, I have tried it a couple of times it’s so easy and simple to use. I only needs like 2 coats and it makes my lashes look like if I have falsies. I bought this mascara at Sephora. I would definitely buy it again!
12-10-16 P.
Cullman alabama
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really really good mascara and doesn’t clump up unless you keep packing it on but other than that it’s really good i love using it and it makes my short lashes appear longer and fuller i definitely recommend it
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes your eyelashes long. Ive been wanting to try out a new mascara. Any recommendations???
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the buxom lip line. I haven't tried any of their eye products. I'm very picky about mascara and want one that will make my lashes look fuller without the clumping or sticking together. Is this as good as the lip line?
Marci T.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a great one. I have very fine rather short eyelashes and I would like one that will help them appear longer and fuller. Will this product do this?