Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz uploaded by Danyeil M.

BY BUXOM

A do-it-all mascara with an innovative expandable brush. This mascara features a unique brush that changes with the turn of a dial. The fully extended position can be used to majorly volumize lashes; twist down to the ultra compact position to precisely comb through lashes for incredible length, separation, and definition. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates When fully extended, the brush volumizes lashes up to 600%*. When in its compact position, the bristles squeeze closer together to expertly comb through each and every lash for maximum length, separation, and definition. * After two coats, based on an independent U.S. study.See Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara in action see more...

• I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the bu...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a gr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes yo...2 Answers
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz
  • "If you are looking for something quick and easy to make your lashes look good, this is the perfect one for you." in 3 reviews
  • "It never goes on clumpy and makes my lashes appear longer and fuller. " in 1 review
  • "It is so voluminous and makes your eyelashes look fake, but in a good way." in 1 review
  • "I really love using this mascara because it makes my lashes look full and leaves them feeling soft." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of this and I really liked it!" in 1 review
Korin D.
Rocky Hill
I always struggle with mascaras, as in my eyes (no pun intended) they're all pretty similar. I've never met a mascara I've hated and I've never met a mascara that I've particularly loved. I've tried high end and drugstore, and I have no preference. This Buxom mascara is good I won't deny it, but I didn't put it on and think 'Wow! My lashes look like the wing of an eagle'. I would definitely use it and if something gave it to me I would thank them, but I don't think I'll be buying it for myself full price. If you're after an everyday mascara and budget isn't a problem then I would definitely recommend it!
Meredith C.
Seattle
This is my go-to every day mascara. It gives me noticeable length and slight volume without making my lashes look clumpy at all. It keeps my lashes separated which I love in a mascara and it washes off easily at the end of the day. The biggest problem I tend to find with mascaras is that they transfer onto my eye lids and undereyes by the end of the day. This mascara doesn't do that! I love wearing it with natural makeup looks or under falsies for a little extra oomph.
Natalie O.
The search for that perfect mascara has ended! This is, by far, the absolute best.  My thin lashes look strong and lush.  Buxom mascara does not clump and it lasts all day.  This mascara has no weird smells like some that I have tried.  The wand of the mascara is strong- not some wimpy wand that will barely last.  Do yourself a favor and just get it!
Arin H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally the best mascara on this planet. If you like length and volume, this is AMAZING!! The bristles really separate your lashes each stroke and the formula in the bottle gives you the blackest of black lashes. Unlike some mascaras I have used, it doesn’t give at all! Your lashes will look like what it did from morning into the night, great stuff!
Issa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes I would buy this again! Makes my lashes look lovely, distributes easy and not clumpy. I always add a clear coat of coconut oil to my lashes before every application  no matter the brand I'm using,then the mascara it just seem to make the washing off process effortless as well as protects my lashes.
Happy long lashes..
Tera M.
Centerville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been happy with this mascara. I find that it stays in place with no transfer or flaking. The packaging is very nice. I use this everyday. It is a creamy but not too wet formula. I would recommend this to my friends and I will buy again. It is a bit pricey but a good value for what you get.
Valerie H.
Fairbanks, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was a little bit on the pricer side but it did make my lashes pop. The packaging was adorable and caught my attention. Was not in love with the product but I am happy that I tried the mascara out. I don't think I would buy it again since I have found others doing more volume.
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing mascara! Buxom is a naturally awesome company, as all of their makeup is affordable but its also really good quality which I love.  This mascara is really good for lengthening and it works well at separating each lash, so that your lashes don't clump or stick together.
Kate T.
Gause
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I do not like this product because I feel like the wand is an awkward shape and it’s hard to reach around your face to apply the mascara and the want to does not flare out your eyelashes and make them as long as possibly can be, and I generally just do not like this mascara!
Kelsey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes my eyelashes so long. It also makes them have a lot of volume and I am always told that my lashes look full when I have this mascara on. It stays on all day and all night and I never have to reapply it. I would buy this again and would love to try others.
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes your eyelashes long. Ive been wanting to try out a new mascara. Any recommendations???
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the buxom lip line. I haven't tried any of their eye products. I'm very picky about mascara and want one that will make my lashes look fuller without the clumping or sticking together. Is this as good as the lip line?
Marci T.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a great one. I have very fine rather short eyelashes and I would like one that will help them appear longer and fuller. Will this product do this?