Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz uploaded by Danyeil M.

BY BUXOM

A do-it-all mascara with an innovative expandable brush. This mascara features a unique brush that changes with the turn of a dial. The fully extended position can be used to majorly volumize lashes; twist down to the ultra compact position to precisely comb through lashes for incredible length, separation, and definition. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates When fully extended, the brush volumizes lashes up to 600%*. When in its compact position, the bristles squeeze closer together to expertly comb through each and every lash for maximum length, separation, and definition. * After two coats, based on an independent U.S. study.See Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara in action see more...

• I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the bu...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a gr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes yo...2 Answers
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz
  • "If you are looking for something quick and easy to make your lashes look good, this is the perfect one for you." in 3 reviews
  • "I've been asked if I have false eyelashes on numerous times and I proudly say no..it's my BUXOM!" in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of this and I really liked it!" in 1 review
  • "The different brush size that you make withthis mascara is great for volume and length you dont need two different mascaras just use the one and your done." in 1 review
  • "I really love using this mascara because it makes my lashes look full and leaves them feeling soft." in 1 review
Korin D.
Rocky Hill
I always struggle with mascaras, as in my eyes (no pun intended) they're all pretty similar. I've never met a mascara I've hated and I've never met a mascara that I've particularly loved. I've tried high end and drugstore, and I have no preference. This Buxom mascara is good I won't deny it, but I didn't put it on and think 'Wow! My lashes look like the wing of an eagle'. I would definitely use it and if something gave it to me I would thank them, but I don't think I'll be buying it for myself full price. If you're after an everyday mascara and budget isn't a problem then I would definitely recommend it!
Meredith C.
Seattle
This is my go-to every day mascara. It gives me noticeable length and slight volume without making my lashes look clumpy at all. It keeps my lashes separated which I love in a mascara and it washes off easily at the end of the day. The biggest problem I tend to find with mascaras is that they transfer onto my eye lids and undereyes by the end of the day. This mascara doesn't do that! I love wearing it with natural makeup looks or under falsies for a little extra oomph.
Stephanie M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I Am A Mascara Fanatic & A Lippie One Too! I think I’ve tried EVERY Mascara (that I can afford, lol). That’s why I LOVE getting Monthly Makeup Boxes so I have s chance at the Higher End Brands. Buxom is A Wonderful Product & I LOVED the Mascara! Went on Easy & No Clumps!! (A Must)!
I would Highly Recommend This Mascara!!
A+++
Tera M.
centerville, GA
I have been happy with this mascara. I find that it stays in place with no transfer or flaking. The packaging is very nice. I use this everyday. It is a creamy but not too wet formula. I would recommend this to my friends and I will buy again. It is a bit pricey but a good value for what you get.
Kate T.
Gause
Personally I do not like this product because I feel like the wand is an awkward shape and it’s hard to reach around your face to apply the mascara and the want to does not flare out your eyelashes and make them as long as possibly can be, and I generally just do not like this mascara!
Kelsey M.
This mascara makes my eyelashes so long. It also makes them have a lot of volume and I am always told that my lashes look full when I have this mascara on. It stays on all day and all night and I never have to reapply it. I would buy this again and would love to try others.
Arielle W.
Buxom is by far my favorite high end mascara ever. Period. I have purchased about 10 of them in a year. I LIVE BY IT. length and volume! From the wand to the formula. There is no undereye smudges or fall out. Just long thick black matte lashes
Jenna B.
I️ loooveeee this mascara. I️ have super short lashes so anything that amplifies them is wonderful. Also this mascara does not make me have spider lashes or anything it’s a really great product over all and would recommend to anyone
12-10-16 P.
Cullman alabama
This is a really really good mascara and doesn’t clump up unless you keep packing it on but other than that it’s really good i love using it and it makes my short lashes appear longer and fuller i definitely recommend it
Kellsey S.
Decatur, AL
i love this mascara. i tried it with no eye liner or any eye makeup on and was so shocked how big it made my lashes. it’s my every day go to mascara, i even use it in my falsies. i would buy it again for sure.
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes your eyelashes long. Ive been wanting to try out a new mascara. Any recommendations???
Marci T.
Deatsville, AL
I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a great one. I have very fine rather short eyelashes and I would like one that will help them appear longer and fuller. Will this product do this?
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the buxom lip line. I haven't tried any of their eye products. I'm very picky about mascara and want one that will make my lashes look fuller without the clumping or sticking together. Is this as good as the lip line?