Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz uploaded by Danyeil M.

BY BUXOM #100 in Mascara

A do-it-all mascara with an innovative expandable brush. This mascara features a unique brush that changes with the turn of a dial. The fully extended position can be used to majorly volumize lashes; twist down to the ultra compact position to precisely comb through lashes for incredible length, separation, and definition. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates When fully extended, the brush volumizes lashes up to 600%*. When in its compact position, the bristles squeeze closer together to expertly comb through each and every lash for maximum length, separation, and definition. * After two coats, based on an independent U.S. study.See Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara in action see more...

• I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the bu...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a gr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes yo...2 Answers
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara Loud Black 0.22 oz
  • "If you are looking for something quick and easy to make your lashes look good, this is the perfect one for you." in 3 reviews
  • "It never goes on clumpy and makes my lashes appear longer and fuller. " in 1 review
  • "It is so voluminous and makes your eyelashes look fake, but in a good way." in 1 review
  • "I really love using this mascara because it makes my lashes look full and leaves them feeling soft." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of this and I really liked it!" in 1 review
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
My all time favorite mascara. I love the packaging and the brush is amazing. The ability to shorten or lengthen the bristles!? GENIUS. Also, it does not flake or smudge. I love finding a good mascara that doesn't transfer and makes my lashes super long. Will definitely repurchase
Jacqueline L.
San Francisco, CA
I don't wear mascara often but when I do, it's this one. I got this for free in a gift bag and I love how it works. the brush is adjustable and the bristles do a great job or separating your lashes. It helps my (normally stick straight lashes) stay curled.
Korin D.
Rocky Hill
I always struggle with mascaras, as in my eyes (no pun intended) they're all pretty similar. I've never met a mascara I've hated and I've never met a mascara that I've particularly loved. I've tried high end and drugstore, and I have no preference. This Buxom mascara is good I won't deny it, but I didn't put it on and think 'Wow! My lashes look like the wing of an eagle'. I would definitely use it and if something gave it to me I would thank them, but I don't think I'll be buying it for myself full price. If you're after an everyday mascara and budget isn't a problem then I would definitely recommend it!
Meredith C.
Seattle
This is my go-to every day mascara. It gives me noticeable length and slight volume without making my lashes look clumpy at all. It keeps my lashes separated which I love in a mascara and it washes off easily at the end of the day. The biggest problem I tend to find with mascaras is that they transfer onto my eye lids and undereyes by the end of the day. This mascara doesn't do that! I love wearing it with natural makeup looks or under falsies for a little extra oomph.
Jenna B.
I️ loooveeee this mascara. I️ have super short lashes so anything that amplifies them is wonderful. Also this mascara does not make me have spider lashes or anything it’s a really great product over all and would recommend to anyone
Natalie O.
The search for that perfect mascara has ended! This is, by far, the absolute best.  My thin lashes look strong and lush.  Buxom mascara does not clump and it lasts all day.  This mascara has no weird smells like some that I have tried.  The wand of the mascara is strong- not some wimpy wand that will barely last.  Do yourself a favor and just get it!
Zoe W.
This mascara is going to change your life I have brown eyes and I just makes them pop It is better than a drugstore product it’s super easy to use it’s a standard mascara I feel that I will be buying this product soon again
Arin H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Literally the best mascara on this planet. If you like length and volume, this is AMAZING!! The bristles really separate your lashes each stroke and the formula in the bottle gives you the blackest of black lashes. Unlike some mascaras I have used, it doesn’t give at all! Your lashes will look like what it did from morning into the night, great stuff!
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
A nice black color but the mascara feels "wet " when I apply it...Use a light hand with the first coat and let it dry...Separate any areas that look like they are sticking together...I find that this mascara does not last long on a humid day...
Issa B.
Yes I would buy this again! Makes my lashes look lovely, distributes easy and not clumpy. I always add a clear coat of coconut oil to my lashes before every application  no matter the brand I'm using,then the mascara it just seem to make the washing off process effortless as well as protects my lashes.
Happy long lashes..
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
I was wondering if this mascara leaves any clumps. Or if makes your eyelashes long. Ive been wanting to try out a new mascara. Any recommendations???
Marci T.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and have heard this is a great one. I have very fine rather short eyelashes and I would like one that will help them appear longer and fuller. Will this product do this?
Elaine I.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara and am a huge fan of the buxom lip line. I haven't tried any of their eye products. I'm very picky about mascara and want one that will make my lashes look fuller without the clumping or sticking together. Is this as good as the lip line?