Butternut Mountain Farm Pure Maple Syrup, Organic Grade A Medium Amber, 1-Quart Jug

BY BUTTERNUT MOUNTAIN FARM

Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
This maple syrup is delicious and I love that it is organic! The container is perfect and easy to use! It is a little pricey but I think it is a pretty great value for the money considering how delicious it is
Lauran B.
Lubbock, TX
I actually tried this product through a competition 12 day juice cleanse. I lost, but only in 3rd place out of 6. No ragrats. It is pretty sweet, a bit expensive, but totally worth it! I used the remaining in greek yougurt mixes, pancakes, even tried it in hot tea and it was quite delicious!
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
This is good syrup! Any 100% Maple is great though. I like this brand because of the jug with the handle. I don't like glass Maple jugs. They are heavy and messy.
Vanessa M.
Ogden , UT
Oure Maple syrup is good! I love this stuff seriously once you have pure syrup you don't want anything else!
Mandy W.
Talk about delicious. This maple syrup is one of the best and it can't even compare to other leading brands
Nicole L.
Cole Harbour, NS
I can appreciate the fact that this is organic and so much better for you then a lot of syrups out there, but personally, I'm just not a fan of the taste.
Jordanay C.
Atlanta, GA
is this good to use for the lemonade diet
Jordanay C.
Atlanta, GA
is this good to use for the lemonade diet?