Butternut Large Bread uploaded by Teresa G.

BY BUTTERNUT

Butternut® Brand Large Enriched Bread.
Good source calcium
Low fat.
No trans fat.
No saturated fat.
No hydrogenated oils.
No cholesterol.
Good source thiamin (vitamin B1), niacin (B3) & folic acid. see more...

• "It's fresh and very soft." in 1 review
Shyla J.
Best, basic white bread on the market. It's soft, great for grilled cheese and sandwiches. Not overly sweet like some of the other less expensive brands. Something I remember as a child, and it's still just as good.
Rhonda C.
I love Butternut Bread. It's always super fresh and super soft. I usually only buy this bread when it's on sale. I get it at Groceryland by my house. It has 150 mg Sodium and No Saturated & trans fat and No Cholesterol. I would buy this bread again. I would recommend this bread. I have to rate it a 5 out of 5.
tammy r.
Stanford, KY
My family has been eating butternut bread for as long I can remember. It's a great value for the price. Most in my family this is the only bread they will eat. It's always fresh.
Jennifer S.
I had this bread when I was growing up. It's soft and fresh. I haven't had it in years because we only buy wheat bread now for our family.
Teresa G.
FORT WAYNE, IN
We are bread eating junkies and this bread is always soft and perfect in taste! We love our sandwhiches and french toast with it!
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
Fresh, soft, and a perfect compliment to your peanut butter and jelly. The best bread on the shelf! Buy a loaf today.
Lola Giselle C.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite loaf of bread. It's fresh and very soft. My husband wont eat bread if it isn't this brand!
Ashley I.
Covington, KY
Makes good homemade stuffing it is soft and fluffy and has a very fresh taste..... ...................
Olivia W.
Somerset, KY
My favorite bread of all time. Always the cheapest and the freshest at the store. Highly recommended!
tammy r.
Stanford, KY
How many of you have had this in your kitchen since you were a kid?