BY BUTTERNUT #82 in Buns & Rolls

8 hot dog buns.
Enriched-sliced. see more...

Holly D.
Bridgeview, IL
Butternut bread products are my favorite. They are just too good! They are better than any other hot dog buns also! They taste great and aren't too expensive so they are totally worth it! Also, just a tip from my family to yours we make the hot dog and then wrap it in foil like they do at the baseball games and let all the juices seep into each other and let the bun steam inside the foil and it taste so great try it!
nique w.
Doral, FL
My buys this for breakfast on satdays and dinner on fridays lool if we don't get kfc or bk but this is the shxt because i love hotdog 😍
Jodi P.
Allendale, MI
I love butternut buns! they are always fresh and ready to go! this is my families go to bun of choice when we have hotdogs.
Abbey L.
Kenosha, Wi
I love butternut bread products! The hotdog buns taste great and are always fresh! They are also reasonably priced!
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use these for hot dogs all the time. They are soft and they are great. these are great for summer cookout
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Me gusta el sabor a manteauilla y se a compleja muy bien con la salchicha me encanta este tipo de mara
Tina G.
Minneapolis, MN
I grew up on Butternut bread so of course I love this :) They are fresh and priced reasonably.
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
I buy these every time I make hot dogs or brats. My family loves them and they are affordable
Krystal Z.
These are so good! Soft and buttery. Use them for my hot dogs, brawts, and hot sausages.
Courtney S.
I usually go with another cheaper brand but on the occasion when I buy these they are always fresh and so soft. the kids do like these a lot so good for a grilling night.