GroceryPantryHungry Jack
Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix with Protein

Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix with Protein

It���s our hearty and satisfying buttermilk flavor with 10 grams of protein per serving (see nutrition information for sodium content)! It���s also a good source of calcium and six vitamins plus iron.

Can u buy this somewhere online 😋?
Is this the best pancake mix?
how good is this??
Start your review of Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix with Protein!
Elise H.
I have tried making homemade buttermilk pancakes 6 different ways now and none are as good as this mix with only adding water. My hands are up and this is all I will even try from now on. The pancakes are nice and fluffy while having lots of flavor and not over cooking and getting chewy. Highly recommend.
Tara H.
We love Hungry Jack in my family! It makes great waffles and pancakes. They are fluffy and filling, never soggy. The taste is perfectly savory with a hint of sweetness. They are easy to make and they even taste good reheated the next day. We will continue to repurchase for sure!
Jennifer S.
Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix with Protein uploaded by Jennifer S.
🎉For birthdays or other special occasions, I like to make these fun pancakes for breakfast. This batch was for my son’s 1st day of 6th grade. You’re never too old for sprinkles on your pancakes, right? I like the Hungry Jack brand and have been happy with the protein version to serve a healthier pancake. #breakfast #brunch #birthdays #backtoschool
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix with Protein uploaded by becca H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love pancakes, I eat them almost all the time, I love how you can make add fruit, chocolate chips, peanut butter, etc. This mix is my favorite to use.
Tyese J.
Patterson, LA
They are real easy to make, just add water. I buy it at Walmart. They are fluffy and melt in your mouth.
Amy H.
Columbus
Hungry jacks pancake mix is easy to use and make and the pancakes ccome out tad ting amazing .
Kylie Z.
Mankato, MN
I use this product probably twice a week. My favorite food is pancakes and this is the easiest way to make them and they still taste great
Ruthie S.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite my husband cooks with this as much as he remembers to do 💕💕👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽I would definitely recommend for family and friends 💕💕Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix With Protein #familymusthave #family #breakfast #pancake
Deliqa D.
Purchased at: Albertsons
Best mix ever, my pancakes and waffles are always so moist with this mix. Not expensive at all and I got mine at Albertsons.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Great pancake mix. Easy to make. The price is reasonable. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mariGz26667 P.