Butterfly Pork Chops Tray uploaded by Crystal W.Butterfly Pork Chops Tray uploaded by April D.Butterfly Pork Chops Tray uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SMITHFIELD #9 in Pork

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Monique J.
I love lean chops. They are perfect to sauté for an easy weeknight dinner for under 30 minutes. I would marinade before leaving for work and by the time I come home and cook, they are perfect. Make a quick vegetable and rice, and you and your family will have a well balanced meal.
BROOKE B.
House Springs, MO
Loves these!!! We get them to grill and then put bbq sauce in them and put them on hamburger buns with American cheese holy cow so good!!! There never tuff they have a great flavor and are always fresh. Give them a try you won’t be unhappy
Naomi E.
I love this type of pork chop. My family likes pork chop soup and these are perfect. I don’t like the pork chops on the bone so these boneless ones are the best. I buy this at Walmart and buy a few packs a month.
Chelsey D.
I have been buying butterfly chops the past few times at the store and they're so much more juicy! They have a lot more meat than the thin chops you buy for a higher price per pound. The best part is the little piece of "dark meat" on one side. Yum.
Chelsea J.
Pleasant Hill, OH
One of our families favorite meats. We eat these at least 3 times a month. They have really good flavor and do not dry out. We buy these at our local grocery store. I would definitely buy these again.
Blessed H.
Atlanta
These are very thick and can fill you up quickly. I’m a beginner cook so I like to try new things in the kitchen. The price was fine I have no reason to complain. I purchased these from Walmart.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Butterfly Pork Chops Tray I'd rate the boneless Butterfly pork chops but I cant! because we eat these pork chop at least once a week their extremely tender if you don't over cook them! If I'm not gonna be around I put some seasongs and BBQ sauce on them in the over covered with foil and cook low 325° and long! I will 100% guarantee they will be tender! I don't always have time to put on grill which is awesome as far as the flavoring goes! I highly recommend you buy and make them as I just said and you'll never have a tough pork chop ever again!!
Trang D.
Prattville , AL
Good quality meat and great size package for family of 4 like mine. The meat is always fresh, clean and tender. I like to marinate it with minced lemongrass, minced garlic, a dash of fish sauce, all spice powder, oyster sauce and sesame oil before grilling. Yummy
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Smithfield boneless butterfly pork chops are a staple food in my house. They can be cooked so many different ways from fried to baked to grilled to cooked all day in a crock pot smothered in cream of mushroom soup. And, with Smithfield you can always count on having good quality meat at a good price. I highly recommend this product.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
We eat these at least once a week. Always looking for creative ways to cook it. So far smothered and covered seems to be a favorite. And of course Fried Pork chops are always a go to meal. Gonna try pork fried rice next