BY BUTTERFINGER

Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son brought this back from his trip from Utah for his little brother and surprisingly they weren't big fans but I LOVE it. The sweet milk chocolate and crunchy peanut butter with a light spicy kick that hits the back of your throat leaves you wanting more and more. I'm not so sure about the 'smoking hot part. Good spice, guess it depends on your pallet. Can't believe they were only 50 cents...whaaaaat??? And he only brought one ;(
Felicia B.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
These are the best chocolate bar I've ever bought! It was not as pricey as gourmet chocolate! The flavor was rich and bold. If I could eat this everyday I would. It's definitely repurchase worthy! It taste like heaven !
Kendal T.
These are super yummy. I love butterfingers and Reese's cups, so this is the best of both worlds!
I don't eat candy very much, but these are definitely one of my favorites when I need a little snack!