BUTTERFINGER Peanut Butter Cups Egg 1 oz. Pack uploaded by C05-003043 Esther Altagracia P.

BY BUTTERFINGER

The classic peanut butter cup was missing something...until now. The combination of creamy milk chocolate, smooth peanut butter and the perfect dose of BUTTERFINGER took the cup to a whole 'nother level. BUTTERFINGER Peanut Butter Cups thrill with a mix of smooth and crunchy goodness. Available for a limited time in an egg shape. Butterfinger is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan which works to help improve the lives of cocoa farmers and the quality of their products.

Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my favorite Easter candy I love Reeses they so creamy  and soft they taste the best I always grab some from Wal-Mart when they start selling  Easter candy so I can stock up and can have some even after Easter they go fast in my house since we al love peanut butter
Katie G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't know why but for some reason the butterfinger easter egg is the best tasting out of all the holiday products and even tastes better than the regular butterfinger bar. The chocolate and peanut butter melt in your mouth rather than having to chew and have it get stuck in your teeth!
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
I love these butter finger cups!! They are smooth, taste way better than actual butterfingers to me and are shaped in a cute little shape. You don't get to much peanut butter taste and still keep that original butterfinger flavor ❤️️
Aubrey A.
Batavia, NY
We got these for Halloween. They were pretty terrible. The chocolate is waxy and the peanut butter tastes funny. Then there's these tiny crunchy bits that are supposed to be Butterfinger pieces, but they feel more like sand. So disappointing.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I am not big on Butterfinger candy at all but someone bought me this. it wasn't bad but i did not like the way that it was sticking to my teeth. Since I wasn't home when i ate it i could not go and pick or brush my teeth. the taste was not bad just the texture.
Emily E.
Brookville, IN
I love the butterfinger candy but for some reason these eggs taste so much better! They are the perfect size for a sweet fix or snack. They have a nice creamy inside with a little bit of crunch. They also have a super cute egg design on the outside!
LAURIE T.
San Diego, CA
I love the BUTTERFINGERS Peanut Butter Cups Egg. My favorite thing to do with them are put them in the freezer and eat them super cold or frozen. I also like to crumble them on Ice Cream and also my cakes. Yummmmmmmy
Charlee P.
Lancaster, OH
I have loved Butterfinger candy since I was a kid. Except for the way it gets stuck in your teeth! When I first tried Butterfinger peanut butter cups, I was in heaven! All the yummy taste of Butterfinger without candy stuck in my teeth for hours! And now..eggs?! Finally something to rival my taste for Reese eggs! My new favorite Easter treat!
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
I love this product because I absolutely love peanut butter and chocolate. The shape of it around the holidays makes it even more enjoyable to eat. I'm a kid at heart so theme shaped candy it exciting to me.
Delia L.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Oh my gos these are amazing! Butterfinger has always been my favorite candy!! I love to keep a few in my purse for when I have a choco craving or my kids want some candy as a trea.