BY BUTTERFINGER

The classic peanut butter cup was missing something...until now. The combination of creamy milk chocolate, smooth peanut butter and the perfect dose of BUTTERFINGER took the cup to a whole 'nother level. The cup just got crunchy! see more...

• Does anyone else feel like these taste more like peanut butter th...2 Answers
  • Butterfingers are one of my favorite but not sure about these. A...7 Answers
  • I have been looking at these but I can't tell if they are squishy...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Other
When I seen these in the aisle I had to try them and do a review and it was exactly what I expected Butterfinger and Reese's Peanut mixed together it was very good
Hannah G.
Pinedale , WY
Even though I try to stay away from sweets, the days I decide to take a break from eating only healthy I always pick up myself a pack of Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups! They're the best mixed with vanilla ice cream. I prefer these over the original Butterfinger because they don't stick to my teeth. The Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups are a great treat for a sweet tooth!
Heather S.
Chickasaw, AL
Butterfinger Peanut Butter cups are perfect for that occasion when you want a peanut butter cup but with Butterfinger peanut butter instead of the other famous candy (you know who I'm referring to). That's exactly what these are!! 2 of the greatest things in history combined into one flavorful, delicious, perfect sized, heavenly treat! I highly recommend these!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Butterfinger Cups are good it's like the classic taste of a butterfinger without having the middle inside candy get stuck to all your teeth. They taste pretty much the same the cups are smoother then the regular bar. But all and all pretty good candy
Lizbeth S.
plainfield, NJ
LET ME JUST SAY THAT I LOVE BUTTERFINGER! Like i am utterly obsessed with it and the peanut butter cup is just like the Resees cup but better since its the butterfinger flavor inside definitely more chocolate so thats what makes the peanut butter cups better. i definitely recommend people to try it and its great because you can share it!
Alexa B.
Lynchburg, VA
The cups are a new twist compared to the classic bar. It seems to be a lot different compared to the bar. I would buy these again for Halloween or some other holiday but not to just have as a snack. The middle crunchy part gets stuck in your teeth much worse compared to the classic bar. I would recommend but advise to be careful if you've had any dental work.
Kelly B.
I wasn't a big fan of these, which was surprising to me because I love the regular Butterfinger bars. I think it was largely because it was missing the "crunch" I like so much from the original. I've only had these once, and I don't think I'd purchase them again. I'd much rather just get the candy bar form.
Cam S.
I looooove this! It has the best of both candies and lots of peanut butter and chocolate taste. No worries it's not as hard as the Butterfinger bar, but has just enough crunch to let you know it's a marriage between a Reese's cup and a Butterfinger. ūüėä if you love BF bar you're going to love this too!
Tabitha S.
CANTON, MI
These are seriously life changing. Butterfinger is the most delicious and underrated candy bar in my opinion. These make the candy even better by turning the orange inside into a smoother consistency and packing it in to more chocolate. The only downfall is that only 2 come in a pack! TRY THESE!
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
Absolutely one of my top five favorite candy bars. These have a completely different flavor than the other popular chocolate-peanut butter cup out there. I hadn't tried these until last Halloween, and once I did I picked them all out of the stash we were passing out to kids and kept them for myself. They are that good.
Joshua R.
Rochester Hls, MI
Butterfingers are one of my favorite but not sure about these. Anyone try these? Are they as good as a butterfinger?
Lizzie B.
Are these peanut butter cups or classic butterfingers? I'm very confused about what these are.
Kiara F.
Everett, WA
:/ did they just wanted to copy off of Reese? or what? Are they even good?
Patrick L.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
How do these stand up to a Reese's? Is it that tacky, chewy (sticks in your teeth) peanut butter like a Butterfinger or smoothr?
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Where can I find the mini version of these? had the 2 pack big cups and loved them. I want to have them at the baby shower I'm hosting. this would be super cute