BY BUTTERFINGER

The classic peanut butter cup was missing something...until now. The combination of creamy milk chocolate, smooth peanut butter and the perfect dose of BUTTERFINGER took the cup to a whole 'nother level. The cup just got crunchy! see more...

• Cuantos tamaños hay1 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like these taste more like peanut b...3 Answers
  • Butterfingers are one of my favorite but not sure about t...9 Answers
Chloe D.
Burlington , IA
If you are a peanut butter lover you are going to be blown away by these! They are similar to a Reese’s cup but they have a little bit of that butterfinger crunch inside. If you haven’t tried these yet you are missing out!
Jessica P.
Mantachie , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: BUTTERFINGER Peanut Butter Cups 10.5 oz. Bag more...
I’ve always loved Reese’s and butterfingers. Now I have two of my favorite candies in one! They are square instead of circular. Bite into it, you get the taste of a Reese’s but with small bits of butterfinger in every bite. It’s the greatest combination since peanut butter as jelly!
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Minis, Stand Up more...
Got this because they were on sell and unfortunately i didnt like them at all.. Seems like they have more peanut butter than anything else. I'll stick to the original butterfingers theyre my favorite ... My son on the other hand love this ones ..
Chris W.
Wharton, NJ
Review for: BUTTERFINGER Peanut Butter Cups 10.5 oz. Bag more...
These are so delicious. They are a little softer than regular Butterfingers so I am less worried about breaking my teeth! Individually wrapped with a paper cup, so less waste!
Hannah G.
Pinedale , WY
Even though I try to stay away from sweets, the days I decide to take a break from eating only healthy I always pick up myself a pack of Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups! They're the best mixed with vanilla ice cream. I prefer these over the original Butterfinger because they don't stick to my teeth. The Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups are a great treat for a sweet tooth!
Heather S.
Theodore, AL
Butterfinger Peanut Butter cups are perfect for that occasion when you want a peanut butter cup but with Butterfinger peanut butter instead of the other famous candy (you know who I'm referring to). That's exactly what these are!! 2 of the greatest things in history combined into one flavorful, delicious, perfect sized, heavenly treat! I highly recommend these!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Butterfinger Cups are good it's like the classic taste of a butterfinger without having the middle inside candy get stuck to all your teeth. They taste pretty much the same the cups are smoother then the regular bar. But all and all pretty good candy
Lizbeth S.
Plainfield, NJ
LET ME JUST SAY THAT I LOVE BUTTERFINGER! Like i am utterly obsessed with it and the peanut butter cup is just like the Resees cup but better since its the butterfinger flavor inside definitely more chocolate so thats what makes the peanut butter cups better. i definitely recommend people to try it and its great because you can share it!
Kelly B.
I wasn't a big fan of these, which was surprising to me because I love the regular Butterfinger bars. I think it was largely because it was missing the "crunch" I like so much from the original. I've only had these once, and I don't think I'd purchase them again. I'd much rather just get the candy bar form.
Alexa B.
Lynchburg, VA
The cups are a new twist compared to the classic bar. It seems to be a lot different compared to the bar. I would buy these again for Halloween or some other holiday but not to just have as a snack. The middle crunchy part gets stuck in your teeth much worse compared to the classic bar. I would recommend but advise to be careful if you've had any dental work.
Joshua R.
Rochester Hls, MI
Butterfingers are one of my favorite but not sure about these. Anyone try these? Are they as good as a butterfinger?
Lizzie B.
Are these peanut butter cups or classic butterfingers? I'm very confused about what these are.
Kiara F.
Everett, WA
:/ did they just wanted to copy off of Reese? or what? Are they even good?
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Where can I find the mini version of these? had the 2 pack big cups and loved them. I want to have them at the baby shower I'm hosting. this would be super cute
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
I have been looking at these but I can't tell if they are squishy or crunchy. Does anyone know?