BY BUTTERFINGER #87 in Candy Bars

The classic peanut butter cup was missing something...until now. The combination of creamy milk chocolate, smooth peanut butter and the perfect dose of BUTTERFINGER took the cup to a whole 'nother level. The cup just got crunchy! see more...

• Does anyone else feel like these taste more like peanut butter th...2 Answers
  • Butterfingers are one of my favorite but not sure about these. A...7 Answers
  • I have been looking at these but I can't tell if they are squishy...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allison E.
Allison E.
Harrison, AR
I was actually not very excited to try these to be honest. I do not like butterfingers at all normally. I love chocolate, but I just didn't like what was inside it at all. So, when these came out, it took me a long time to even try them. But, one day at the grocery store, I saw they were on sale for .15¢ and I thought might as well try them. To my surprise, I actually loved these. They taste like a Reese's peanut butter cup, but so much better, and I love Reese's! Now, these are one of my favorite candy bars, and they are never more than .60¢ at the grocery store I shop at. You cannot beat that!
LaChelle A.
LaChelle A.
Appleton, WI
This has to be my new favorite candy on the market, dethroning the classic Reese's peanut butter cup with ease! These delicious treats combine the best of both worlds to make an absolutely perfect mash up of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Butterfingers. A creamy chocolate "cup" is filled with a smooth but crunchy "peanut Butterfinger" filling. 1 or 2 is enough because the taste is rich enough to satisfy. 10 out of 10!
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Lynchburg, VA
The cups are a new twist compared to the classic bar. It seems to be a lot different compared to the bar. I would buy these again for Halloween or some other holiday but not to just have as a snack. The middle crunchy part gets stuck in your teeth much worse compared to the classic bar. I would recommend but advise to be careful if you've had any dental work.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Initially I was not really into this formulation of Butterfinger but as I gave them the good ol 1-2-3 try I realized I really do like them. They are easy to eat and the mixture is creamy and smooth whereas the original Butterfinger is hard and will stick to your teeth. I get them at the grocery store in the checkout for $0.50 each. So super affordable.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
They are not a butterfinger. I miss the crispness. They are not a Reese's. The flavor is not the same. and the peanut butter goodness is not there. They are their own candy bar.and they are good too. there are tiny crispy pieces I can feel in my mouth when I eat then and for that I actually like them. they are easy to find in stores all year long.
Chela W.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I'm sitting here eating the many cups. I'm disappointed in this product. I was so excited to try these but they came up short. Not enough crunch to feel like I'm eating a Butterfinger. Might as well be eat Reese's with far less peanut butter more chocolate taste with a hint of something else. Packaging says smooth & crunchy it's too smooth.
noor e.
noor e.
i usually love butterfinger, and reeses cups. separately. while i personally dont mind eating this, its not my favorite only because i feel like its too sweet. I can handle sweetness, but to me this is too sweet, and a little more peanut buttery than I prefer. If you like super sweet then this is great. I probably would eat it again though
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Love these so much better than the actual candy bar. Very affordable. Great snack to grab when your craving chocolate. You can find them at any store. I like it the cups better than the candy bar because they candy bar has the hard middle and gets stuck in your teeth where the cups have a smooth middle and don't get stuck in your teeth.
wendy g.
wendy g.
Port St Lucie, FL
I just saw these in the store yesterday and purchased them. They are DELICIOUS! I like Butterfinger candy bars but I find them a bit messy because they are crisp and crumbly inside. This dies noy happen with the new peanut butter cuos. It has the same butterfinger taste but made into a pranut nutter cup makes them taste even better.
Heavinly P.
Heavinly P.
Cornelius, OR
Do you love peanut butter ? Well I sure do ! Theses BUTTERFINGER PEANUT BUTTER CUPS has a the perfect amount of peanut butter for the sweet tooth , with a twist of a good crunch yummy! Theses tasty snacks are only $4.48 ! And comes with a pack of 6 with the total of 12 cups I would so buy these again ! Totally worth my buy !
Lizzie B.
Lizzie B.
Are these peanut butter cups or classic butterfingers? I'm very confused about what these are.
Kiara F.
Kiara F.
Everett, WA
:/ did they just wanted to copy off of Reese? or what? Are they even good?
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Rochester Hls, MI
Butterfingers are one of my favorite but not sure about these. Anyone try these? Are they as good as a butterfinger?
Marcia B.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Where can I find the mini version of these? had the 2 pack big cups and loved them. I want to have them at the baby shower I'm hosting. this would be super cute
Patrick L.
Patrick L.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
How do these stand up to a Reese's? Is it that tacky, chewy (sticks in your teeth) peanut butter like a Butterfinger or smoothr?