6 colors available

BY BUTTERFINGER #87 in Candy Bars

The classic peanut butter cup was missing something...until now. The combination of creamy milk chocolate, smooth peanut butter and the perfect dose of BUTTERFINGER took the cup to a whole 'nother level. The cup just got crunchy! see more...

• Does anyone else feel like these taste more like peanut butter than...2 Answers
  • Butterfingers are one of my favorite but not sure about these. Any...7 Answers
  • I have been looking at these but I can't tell if they are squishy o...4 Answers
Allison E.
Allison E.
Harrison, AR
I was actually not very excited to try these to be honest. I do not like butterfingers at all normally. I love chocolate, but I just didn't like what was inside it at all. So, when these came out, it took me a long time to even try them. But, one day at the grocery store, I saw they were on sale for .15¢ and I thought might as well try them. To my surprise, I actually loved these. They taste like a Reese's peanut butter cup, but so much better, and I love Reese's! Now, these are one of my favorite candy bars, and they are never more than .60¢ at the grocery store I shop at. You cannot beat that!
Gabi V.
Gabi V.
These cups are more peanut butter than anything else. And to me they are kind sad. When I think butterfingers I think of that hard crunch and that's my favorite part. These are great if you don't want anything hard but you like chocolate and a candy that's not too sweet. Personally it's a Dissapointment when I first tried it. I tried coming back to eat and bought some awhile ago but I still ate it it was okay, I just wouldn't actively buy t again.
LaChelle A.
LaChelle A.
Appleton, WI
This has to be my new favorite candy on the market, dethroning the classic Reese's peanut butter cup with ease! These delicious treats combine the best of both worlds to make an absolutely perfect mash up of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Butterfingers. A creamy chocolate "cup" is filled with a smooth but crunchy "peanut Butterfinger" filling. 1 or 2 is enough because the taste is rich enough to satisfy. 10 out of 10!
Biz G.
Biz G.
Wonder Lake, IL
Okay. So I just have to start this off by saying that I HATE peanuts and peanut butter. I know. How un-american of me. However! I've always loved butterfingers. I guess I'm weird. When they came out with these peanut butter cups I was super skeptical, of course. I figured it was gonna be a reese's in butterfinger wrapping. But it's not!! Its amazing and creamy and still somehow tastes like a butterfinger. I love it!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Dallas, TX
These combine two of my favorite chocolate treats. Butterfinger and peanut butter cups!!!! These are not a healthy alternative to anything but they sure do taste good. I do not eat on these too often, but when I do I tend to hoard them and love them and try to make them last longer than a couple seconds. Nom nom! I usually pick these up at my local 7-11 and most times they are buy one get one free. 😋
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Louisville, KY
They are like Peanut Butter cups but they add the butterfinger crunch to them. I just got a bunch of these for my kiddo. He LOVES them. I think that the chocolate looses a little in translation. Butterfingers are my favorite candy bars, but this shape is not my favorite. It's got something different in the chocolate, like more wax, that I can't really stomach. But, my kid loves them.
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Lynchburg, VA
The cups are a new twist compared to the classic bar. It seems to be a lot different compared to the bar. I would buy these again for Halloween or some other holiday but not to just have as a snack. The middle crunchy part gets stuck in your teeth much worse compared to the classic bar. I would recommend but advise to be careful if you've had any dental work.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Initially I was not really into this formulation of Butterfinger but as I gave them the good ol 1-2-3 try I realized I really do like them. They are easy to eat and the mixture is creamy and smooth whereas the original Butterfinger is hard and will stick to your teeth. I get them at the grocery store in the checkout for $0.50 each. So super affordable.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
They are not a butterfinger. I miss the crispness. They are not a Reese's. The flavor is not the same. and the peanut butter goodness is not there. They are their own candy bar.and they are good too. there are tiny crispy pieces I can feel in my mouth when I eat then and for that I actually like them. they are easy to find in stores all year long.
Chela W.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I'm sitting here eating the many cups. I'm disappointed in this product. I was so excited to try these but they came up short. Not enough crunch to feel like I'm eating a Butterfinger. Might as well be eat Reese's with far less peanut butter more chocolate taste with a hint of something else. Packaging says smooth & crunchy it's too smooth.
Lizzie B.
Lizzie B.
Are these peanut butter cups or classic butterfingers? I'm very confused about what these are.
Kiara F.
Kiara F.
Everett, WA
:/ did they just wanted to copy off of Reese? or what? Are they even good?
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Rochester Hls, MI
Butterfingers are one of my favorite but not sure about these. Anyone try these? Are they as good as a butterfinger?
Marcia B.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Where can I find the mini version of these? had the 2 pack big cups and loved them. I want to have them at the baby shower I'm hosting. this would be super cute
Patrick L.
Patrick L.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
How do these stand up to a Reese's? Is it that tacky, chewy (sticks in your teeth) peanut butter like a Butterfinger or smoothr?