3 colors available

BY BUTTERFINGER #70 in Candy Bars

The one of a kind, crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery BUTTERFINGER candy bar. Nobody's gonna lay a finger on my BUTTERFINGER! see more...

• Omg yes , so crispy !!! Love to pass them out on Halloween.... 3 Answers
  • Has anyone mixed these into brownies?3 Answers
  • does anybody have alergic reactions?3 Answers
Delaney O.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
These aren't the best peanut butter chocolate candy you can find. Actually, they're not that great at all in my opinion. They stick to my teeth, the chocolate is mostly sugar and not a lot of cocoa, and they actually sometimes hurt my stomach in larger quantities due to how much they've been processed. I tend to only eat these because they are small and a nice sugar fix, but only when someone gives them to me. Like I said earlier, there are far better peanut butter and chocolate candies that you could buy. I tend to prefer to use my money on better candy and not waste my money.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Butterfingers are one of my guilty pleasures! I love the crunch that they have and the light peanut butter flavor- to me its not too overwhelming. These bite size pieces are nice because I can grab one to have when I am craving something sweet, yet I don't have to worry about taking in too many calories or mindless eating- just keep them stored away from where you are sitting or this can happen even easier than a single bar!!! The only quality that I dislike about this candy is that it does get stuck in your teeth.
D'Aisha T.
D'Aisha T.
Pensacola, FL
I get these Butterfinger fun size 22 eyes bag oh my gosh I love but if it gets better think it's on my favorite kitty I have all kinds of candy like I love because he got coffee and it would look so much better and I give five stars actually I can only give it up to five sorry but I realize I could give it to 10,000 stars is so good I love the taste of that because his is the elephants I'll be at pick up but I love the chocolate on my
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
I'm not a big fan of the original size butterfinger bar, seems like every bite has pieces flaking off and breaking, the fun size bars are a bit better in that you could pop the whole thing in your mouth so they are less messy, yet no way to really savor the flavor as its all in your mouth already. I think if it wasn't so crumbly I would enjoy it more but I just can't get passed the mess it makes.
INDIA W.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Butterfinger Fun Size is conveniently sized for crushing up and spreading on top of my vanilla ice cream. Butterfingers are delicious candy that does get stuck in your teeth and the roof of your mouth. Although, I like this candy it is something I have a taste for every now and then. It is a great combination of crispy, crunchy goodness in a candy bar that comes in handy when you want a snack.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Seattle, WA
Yum yum yum!! I love Butterfingers. I looked at the wrapper today and it says "No Artificial Flavors or Colors"!! How great is that?? Great to hear that one of my favorite chocolate candy brands is making smart nutrition decisions!! Got the candy from a Halloween decorated elevator at work today. Lucky me!! I may have grabbed a few. So delicious, I had to!
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Lawrence, KS
I really enjoy the Butterfinger flavors and the crispness of the bar. It's one of my favorite flavors of a chocolate bar. The mini ones are extra nice, because you don't have to have a huge bar in order to satisfy the craving you have. If you enjoy the crispy texture and a smooth chocolate she'll, check these out!
MK S.
MK S.
Washington, DC
Oh Butterfinger, how do I love thee. Ever since I was a kid I absolutely loved Butterfingers and as an adult I really enjoy the fun size bars. They are pretty affordable and a nice way to satiate your sweet tooth without gorging on a whole bar. I usually buy a bag and keep it around for a few months as a snack.
Yoora J.
Yoora J.
Glendale, CA
These are really good, but not a good idea to eat them if you have braces. Even if you don't have braces, they kinda stick to your teeth. I don't know, I may be eating them the wrong way (if that is possible) but these obnoxiously stick to my braces and don't come of easily. But they taste amazing, nonetheless.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Always buy these every Halloween! Great snack for myself and amazing for giving to the kids! I love the snack size because the full size is just too much for me but I don't like too much sweet and Butterfingers can get stuck in your teeth! These will definitely continue to be a Halloween buy, year after year!!!
Blake F.
Blake F.
Vancouver, WA
Has anyone mixed these into brownies?
does anybody have alergic reactions?
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
Omg yes , so crispy !!! Love to pass them out on Halloween....