BY BUTTERFINGER

The one of a kind, crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery BUTTERFINGER candy bar. Nobody's gonna lay a finger on my BUTTERFINGER! see more...

• Omg yes , so crispy !!! Love to pass them out on Hallowee...4 Answers
  • Has anyone mixed these into brownies?4 Answers
  • does anybody have alergic reactions?3 Answers
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to really like Butterfinger candy bars, but for some reason the chocolate doesn't taste good to me anymore.  I don't know if it's actually worse or if my tastes have just changed.  But the butterfinger filling is still very tasty!  I like the mini size because it's the right amount of sweetness.
Raven B.
Austin
Butterfinger minis are one of my favorite things about Halloween. I love their crunchy,chocolatey goodness! I usually buy mine at Dollar General. Normally I have to go back, because I eat the first bag before the trick or treaters come. Butterfinger Minis
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
I love me some butterfingers especialy on a cake! Known as we call it "Better Then Sex Cake" lol

Ingredients below:
1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix1
(14 ounce) can NESTLE® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk36 pieces NESTLE (OPTIONAL) BUTTERFINGER® Bites Candy, chopped,
divided1 (12.25 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping1 pint whipping cream, whipped!
J S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Butterfinger is by far my favorite Halloween candy. It’s widely available and great to eat anytime of day. The chocolate and peanut buttery-ish inside are great for a salty/sweet craving. I would definitely recommend to others!
Madi M.
Salisbury, MD
Okay get these away from me, I can't stop eating them!!! Lol. I love butterfingers and the little bars are addicting because you don't realize how much you are consuming. Great product great price. Don't change a thing.
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
I’ve always loved this candy and I love the fact that you can always find a good sale on candy around this time of year. It’s reasonably priced and it taste so good. I would definitely recommend to others!!!
Christine T.
Blacklick, OH
These are the best candies in my personal opinion. I eat them several times a week, and buy them whenever I see them when I’m out and about. They’re a quick, inexpensive pick me up when you’re having a bad day.
Cassie D.
Lawrence, KS
I really enjoy the Butterfinger flavors and the crispness of the bar. It's one of my favorite flavors of a chocolate bar. The mini ones are extra nice, because you don't have to have a huge bar in order to satisfy the craving you have. If you enjoy the crispy texture and a smooth chocolate she'll, check these out!
Kate R.
Cary, NC
Butterfingers are by far my favorite candy! I love the minis because I can still enjoy the taste without over eating! They are the perfect amount and always hit the spot. They are also very comparable in price to other chocolate candy. I would recommend to any chocolate lover.
Kylee E.
Provo, UT
Butterfingers are made out of peanut butter mixed with a sugar candy and melted chocolate poured on! You can buy them at almost every gas station and grocery store all year! They are the best candies that melt in your mouth but has a crunch to them also and they get me excited for Halloween! I would recommend them to everyone!
Talissa G.
Omg yes , so crispy !!! Love to pass them out on Halloween....
Blake F.
Vancouver, WA
Has anyone mixed these into brownies?
does anybody have alergic reactions?