Butterfinger Minis

The one of a kind, crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery BUTTERFINGER candy bar. Nobody's gonna lay a finger on my BUTTERFINGER! see more...

• Omg yes , so crispy !!! Love to pass them out on Halloween.... 4 Answers
  • Has anyone mixed these into brownies?4 Answers
  • does anybody have alergic reactions?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Mini Bulk more...
Butterfingers are my favorite chocolate!
I love this pack because they come in mini size & they are great to share with others. The price is just right. They taste super delicious and they are so rich in flavor. I love this chocolate so much, you can never go wrong with them
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to really like Butterfinger candy bars, but for some reason the chocolate doesn't taste good to me anymore.  I don't know if it's actually worse or if my tastes have just changed.  But the butterfinger filling is still very tasty!  I like the mini size because it's the right amount of sweetness.
Raven B.
Butterfinger minis are one of my favorite things about Halloween. I love their crunchy,chocolatey goodness! I usually buy mine at Dollar General. Normally I have to go back, because I eat the first bag before the trick or treaters come. Butterfinger Minis
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
I love me some butterfingers especialy on a cake! Known as we call it "Better Then Sex Cake" lol

Ingredients below:
1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix1
(14 ounce) can NESTLE® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk36 pieces NESTLE (OPTIONAL) BUTTERFINGER® Bites Candy, chopped,
divided1 (12.25 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping1 pint whipping cream, whipped!
Jody s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Butterfinger is by far my favorite Halloween candy. It’s widely available and great to eat anytime of day. The chocolate and peanut buttery-ish inside are great for a salty/sweet craving. I would definitely recommend to others!
Madi M.
Salisbury, MD
Okay get these away from me, I can't stop eating them!!! Lol. I love butterfingers and the little bars are addicting because you don't realize how much you are consuming. Great product great price. Don't change a thing.
Cynthia S.
I’ve always loved this candy and I love the fact that you can always find a good sale on candy around this time of year. It’s reasonably priced and it taste so good. I would definitely recommend to others!!!
Christine T.
Blacklick, OH
These are the best candies in my personal opinion. I eat them several times a week, and buy them whenever I see them when I’m out and about. They’re a quick, inexpensive pick me up when you’re having a bad day.
Cassie D.
Lawrence, KS
I really enjoy the Butterfinger flavors and the crispness of the bar. It's one of my favorite flavors of a chocolate bar. The mini ones are extra nice, because you don't have to have a huge bar in order to satisfy the craving you have. If you enjoy the crispy texture and a smooth chocolate she'll, check these out!
Kate R.
Cary, NC
Butterfingers are by far my favorite candy! I love the minis because I can still enjoy the taste without over eating! They are the perfect amount and always hit the spot. They are also very comparable in price to other chocolate candy. I would recommend to any chocolate lover.
Talissa G.
Omg yes , so crispy !!! Love to pass them out on Halloween....
Blake F.
Vancouver, WA
Has anyone mixed these into brownies?
does anybody have alergic reactions?