BY BUTTERFINGER

The one of a kind, crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery BUTTERFINGER candy in a festive holiday shape. Nobody's gonna lay a finger on my BUTTERFINGER!

• A cuantos te ustedes le gusta este chocolate?2 Answers
MELISSA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Growing up this was my favorite candy bar.  I loved how crisp it was with a bit of milk chocolate covering it.  You can never go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate in my book.  These candy bars are very consistent and delicious.  I prefer the bite sized treats so that they dont crumble and make a mess.  I also love that these are individually wrapped so I can share this sweet holiday treat.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
My mother (still - I am 25) makes sure these are a staple in my Holiday Stocking. These are the hands down best butterfinger candy out there- I love the mixture of chocolate and butterfinger pieces. They are small enough to have a couple without feeling super guilty.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
Yes yes yes. The only things I've bought my kids since they were old enough to eat candy. They love that they come in all different shapes. I buy all of them and let them play with them for hours. Then they rip them open and eat them.
Olivia C.
Butterfingers are hands down my favorite peanut butter candy. These for some reason were nit my favorite. I feel like nothing can beat the originals. These are super cute and festive so I will still get them and eat them I just like the originals better.
STEPHENEE S.
I love these more than the regular butterfinger candy bar. The only problem is that they are so small that you can eat a handful before you realize it! You can find these at any convenience store during the holidays!
Chrissy S.
Easton, PA
These are SHAPED like JINGLE BELLS!!!! Why would anything be better? These are the normal butterfinger with peanut butter flaky taste and a bit more chocolate to peanut butter ratio than normal.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Butterfingers are not typically my favorite but these were just enough to get the flavor without all the junk stuck in your teeth. Also used them in a milkshake and was awesome!
sherri d.
all the big taste of a butterfinger wrapped in a small bite sie jingle bell. the price for a package is great. its great being able to carry them. i grab a bag every chance i get. wish they sold them after the holidays. i would recommed this to any chocolate lover
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
One of my favorite ways to eat butterfingers. They are delicious with the perfect combination of buttery goodness and chocolate. They are convenient and smaller snacked size.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: BUTTERFINGER Jingles Holiday 8 oz Bag more...
Butterfingers are usually my favorite candy but these just tasted weird to me. Somehow the changed shape made the candy taste different to me. I like how creative the packaging was though, but I would not buy again
waleska R.
Milwaukee, WI
A cuantos te ustedes le gusta este chocolate?