BY BUTTERFINGER #35 in Candy Bars

The one of a kind, crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery BUTTERFINGER candy.

Karen R.
I LOVE Butterfinger candies, and when they made for baking I had to try. I love baking and experimenting with new flavors. Is awesome in brownies and especially good in cookies. Great taste and good price. Perfect size for using in baking. Would recommend for anyone that likes to try new flavors in the kitchen. Also good on any flavor of ice cream as a topping.
Phillip F.
Panama City, FL
Raelyn G.
Woodstock
Anything butterfinger is good to me. Butterfinger should test doing white chocolate. They should make a butterfinger ice cream like they have a snickers bar, that's just like a snickers but it's ice cream. They also should make like a carton one vinilla....Have big chunks of butterfinger and have swirls of peanut butter and chocolate...That would be amazing!!!
Kim C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These look so yummy! I can see myself baking holiday treats and using these Santa buttons on my cookies for co-workers, family, and friends. Butterfingers are an affordable candy that can be used in several baking, ice cream and other treats. Make sure you give those on your holiday list some of the butterfinger treats you make.
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
Butterfinger has never failed and I hope they won't, butterfinger holiday medallion as I was been expecting, I loved it! And so my bothers loved it, instead of buying powdered chocolate I preferred to melt the butterfinger medallions and use it as batter for brownies, I recommend it a lot, perfect for toasting marshmallos. ♥
Lauren M.
Modesto, CA
I wait all year for the 'egg' shaped candies to hit the stores. My husband says it's silly, but the shape really does make it taste better. Just the right ratio of chocolate to butterfingers crisp. Yum. The trick is buying them early... Once Easter arrives they are usually dry and not as tasty.
Kallista M.
My mother put this in my stalking at Christmas time. I know there isn't a picture, but it looks like an ornament for the Christmas tree with the Butterfinger logo on it. There is a mini Butterfinger inside. It's cute and tastes very good! I think so because I, of course love Butterfinger.
Shane C.
Owings, MD
These are the best things are the best, best, best. they are so good and i love when the little crunchy crisps get in my teeth because i can taste it for even longer it is the best!!!!!! I only wish that the crumbs weren't so present but its due to the thin sheet of chocolate on the thing
Melissa J.
Chisago City, MN
I CAN EAT BUTTERFINGERS FOR EVER. why isnt this a thing? just a big machine full of butterfingers being jammed into my throat. i love it, should happened. patented and done. anyway, good stuff, wish could eat more, and yes everyone needs a butterfinger before i eat them all first
Vanessa B.
Is a super delicious medallions, perfect when you are hungry and do not want to eat something heavy, to take it in your lunch, eat it in the car or wherever, gives you enough energy when you feel exhausted and thus you can give a little more, recommended for Chocolate lovers