BY BUTTERFINGER

The one of a kind, crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery BUTTERFINGER candy.

Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is one of my favorite Christmas candies! The value is great and you can normally buy them for only 1$! They make for a great stocking stuffer or to add to a birthday gift around Christmas time! Will buy again!
Raelyn G.
Woodstock
Anything butterfinger is good to me. Butterfinger should test doing white chocolate. They should make a butterfinger ice cream like they have a snickers bar, that's just like a snickers but it's ice cream. They also should make like a carton one vinilla....Have big chunks of butterfinger and have swirls of peanut butter and chocolate...That would be amazing!!!
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
Butterfingers are delicious, you can't deny it. But butterfingers in fun holiday shapes? PERFECT! I would buy these every day, if calories didn't exist. I picked these up at target, where I buy most of groceries. They were just a bit more expensive than regular kit kats. I would recommend these!
Kim C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These look so yummy! I can see myself baking holiday treats and using these Santa buttons on my cookies for co-workers, family, and friends. Butterfingers are an affordable candy that can be used in several baking, ice cream and other treats. Make sure you give those on your holiday list some of the butterfinger treats you make.
Melissa W.
Love the chocolate buttery taste this candy bar has. I have eaten this candy bar a few times this year. The flavor mak s my mouth water for more. I like to buy one a couple times a month. I don't like alternatives I like to eat what I know is good. Yes
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles , CA
These butter finger holiday medallion are really good I love how the cookie is chocolate and the inside of it has either butter finger inside. I can eat these in a day of how good they are. I recommend this to others.
Arianna C.
Fort Worth, TX
they were great when i first tried them . they still are ! I am in love with chocolate it is just so sweet and butterfingers have been my favorite brand since I was a kid and it still is i am just so in love with it . and it makes me happy on my time of the month .
Erin C.
Butterfinger is my FAVORITE candy bar on this planet! I love the crunchy center. I typically buy this candy bar when i'm craving a candy bar. It's not a lot of chocolate to upset your stomach. Just like any other candy bar it can be found anywhere there's a store. If you're allergic to any peanut butter or chocolate be sure not to eat.
Priscilla M.
Belleville, NJ
Love butterfinger I am a big peanut butter fan. My fiancé loves it as well. We eat it maybe once a week because my fiancé has diabetes so it is something that helps bring his sugar up when it's down. The value is great. I would also recommend it to a friend.
Lauren A.
Cambridge, OH
Perfect holiday gift with just the right amount of chocolate and peanut butter!! I got it at the local grocery store as a travel snack!! I have since gotten them for my family members to try!