BY BUTTERFINGER

Delphy M.
Taylor Mill, KY
These are delicious!! I love butterfingers and I love kitkats. And these are the perfect mesh of the two!
Jessie S.
Blakely, GA
top of my list of good candy!! it's a butterfinger with a good crunch behind it that makes it great
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not a fan of Butterfingers but the crisp presentation tastes better to me. I bought a package of 6 and I finished them in a day, that is how much I liked them. I recommend them if you like chocolate and peanut butter.