BY NESTLÉ

BUTTERFINGER Crisp Candy Bars are three layers of crispy wafers and smooth Butterfinger creme topped with crunchy toffee pieces and drenched in chocolatey goodness. It’s a crispety, crunchety and peanut-buttery twist on the standard candy bar! The BUTTERFINGER Crisp Candy Bars 6 Pack Tray contains 6 individually wrapped bars. Perfect for sharing with friends. see more...

Amber T.
Plant city, FL
Purchased at: Dollar General
Review for: Tray more...
So I will start off by saying these are bomb!! Lol I don’t care for regular butterfingers the texture just isn’t for me but with these there amazing crispy and all I bought from my local dollar general! For 1$
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
Nothing will ever be as good as the original Butterfinger chocolate bar. But I do love the crisps! This bar is like a cross between an original Butterfinger and a Kit-Kat bar. I would buy this bar over a Kit-Kat because the filling between the wafers is more caramel-y. Its about the same price as any other chocolate bar at your general grocer.
Katie E.
Grand Jct, CO
Theses are so yummy!!! love it! they melt in your mouth and hey are not hard. i give this product 5 stars cause it deserves it.
Nikki Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these. They seem less rich than a regular butter finger and I like that about them.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
I like this taste a lot since I love the crispy taste. It makes it more fun to eat and makes it a bit more lighter then just having plain chocolate.
Vanesha J.
Lewisville
Yassss. love this candy. It's not to heavy, hard or nothing what you would expect. Great snack
Alicia G.
These are my favorite makes me want to go get some right now! haha I don't like butterfinger but I love these ones and the cup ones!
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I'm not a huge fan of the original Butterfingers but I really these Butterfinger crisp minatures! I could eat these all day!
holly b.
Germantown, WI
Very light and crispy! And VERY delicious. I love butterfingers but I think these are even better than the original!
Lauriell B.
Portage, MI
Review for: BUTTERFINGER Crisp Candy Bars 1.34 oz. Pack more...
This candy bar is pretty yummy. I am not the biggest fan of regular Butterfingers but I love peanut butter. The mix of peanut butter and the crispiness if the Butterfingers is really good. Kind of like a buttery nutty buddy.
Estella R.
1404 Kentucky st #A Bakersfield, Ca.
Will this be out from now on?