BY NESTLÉ

BUTTERFINGER Crisp Candy Bars are three layers of crispy wafers and smooth Butterfinger creme topped with crunchy toffee pieces and drenched in chocolatey goodness. It’s a crispety, crunchety and peanut-buttery twist on the standard candy bar! The BUTTERFINGER Crisp Candy Bars 6 Pack Tray contains 6 individually wrapped bars. Perfect for sharing with friends. see more...

Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI
This is a great variation of a Butterfinger. It's a bit lighter with the water. I'd have to say I prefer the original, but this is still pretty good!
Paige H.
These are very good- They don't taste as good as the original butterfinger candies do, but on the plus side? it wont get stuck in your teeth as bad.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My all time candy bar is a butter finger I love anything butter finger. My first choice when it comes to chocolate, but this product is a must try!
Mariah B.
Unionville, MI
These are so good! Not only do they have everything that a normal butterfinger does but they are also crunchy, which makes them all the better!
Criminelle L.
These are fantastic. Crunchy with creamy butterfinger filing between the wafers AND THEN THEY DIP THEM IN CHOCOLATE. You should try them. Soon.
Kathryn C.
Review for: Tray more...
I love butterfingers definitely one of my favorite chocolate kinds of candy. They're the perfect amount of crunchy without being too much.
Alicia G.
These are my favorite makes me want to go get some right now! haha I don't like butterfinger but I love these ones and the cup ones!
Tim S.
I love butterfingers and this product is almost like a light Butterfinger. You don't get the full chocolate taste but its still good.
Kimberly C.
Nichols, SC
These are GOOD. Love these better than the original butterfinger bar. Crispy butterfinger. Every butterfinger fan should try these.
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord
Review for: Tray more...
These are great and I love the big packs because it is so much more convenient as I make milkshakes with butterfingers and ice cream
Estella R.
1404 Kentucky st #A Bakersfield, Ca.
Will this be out from now on?