Butterfinger Crisp uploaded by Nicole S.

BY NESTLÉ

BUTTERFINGER Crisp Candy Bars are three layers of crispy wafers and smooth Butterfinger creme topped with crunchy toffee pieces and drenched in chocolatey goodness. It’s a crispety, crunchety and peanut-buttery twist on the standard candy bar! The BUTTERFINGER Crisp Candy Bars 6 Pack Tray contains 6 individually wrapped bars. Perfect for sharing with friends. see more...

Brooke M.
Portland, OR
Nothing will ever be as good as the original Butterfinger chocolate bar. But I do love the crisps! This bar is like a cross between an original Butterfinger and a Kit-Kat bar. I would buy this bar over a Kit-Kat because the filling between the wafers is more caramel-y. Its about the same price as any other chocolate bar at your general grocer.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: BUTTERFINGER Crisp Candy Bars 1.34 oz. Pack more...
these are super tastier they remind me of nutter butters but with butterfingers fillings! There actually a nice switch up from a butter finger it gives it an extra crisp !
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I recently got this bar and in the king size. Loved it! I don't really love the original but I do love this one because it comes in tiny pieces that I found to easier to eat. I would buy again and again! I would recommend this product! It tasted very good. Loved it!
Chanel H.
San Marcos , TX
This is soo good! I like it better than the regular butterfingers because it doesn't get stuck in my teeth. Lol. The flavor is almost exactly the same, but better in my opinion. I can only find it at one store where I live, so I stock up on them every time I go there. Lol.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite candy right now, I crave them all the time! I like them cause they are much easier to eat than the original butterfinger bar plus the flavor is awesome! I really hope they keep them forever!
Allie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is hands down the best candy bar ever. I used to get these all the time in high school before they changed the recipe. They used to have little crispy things on top, but now they don't. I just found them again the other day at a random Dollar General and they are just as delicious as ever! It doesn't stick to your teeth like a regular Butterfinger and has more of a chocolate taste, which is why I like them.
Nicole S.
Charlotte, NC
So I am in love with the Butterfinger Crisp !!! It is light and airy . I am not a fan of the hard Butterfinger but when you came out with the Butterfinger cups and this I am hooked. No artificial flavors or colors. 300 calories per pack . Crispy wafers, butterfinger cream with little toffee pieces.
Christina K.
I am a sucker for any candy or ice cream that has a crisp in it. I think that just makes it tastes more amazing than the original. Butterfingers aren't usually my first choice when it comes to chocolate, but this product is a must try!
Christina D.
Holly, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Butterfingers are amazing! But I wish they would've just kept butterfingers, butterfingers instead of trying to change it. This taste more like some what of a peanut butter wafer. Which don't get me wrong, is amazingly good! But I'd just prefer the good ol' original butterfingers.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Tray more...
I love all things Butterfinger! The crisps aren't my favorite product, but they sure are good. They are a lot easier to eat/bite into than the traditional Butterfingers. I enjoy eating these similar to the way you would eat a KitKat!
Estella R.
1404 Kentucky st #A Bakersfield, Ca.
Will this be out from now on?