Butterfinger Crisp

by Nestlé

BUTTERFINGER Crisp Candy Bars are three layers of crispy wafers and smooth Butterfinger creme topped with crunchy toffee pieces and drenched in chocolatey goodness. It’s a crispety, crunchety and peanut-buttery twist on the standard candy bar! The BUTTERFINGER Crisp Candy Bars 6 Pack Tray contains 6 individually wrapped bars. Perfect for sharing with friends.

Will this be out from now on?
Start your review of Butterfinger Crisp!
Diana K.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have a major sweet tooth!  I absolutely love these with the peanut butter and chocolate flavor with the crispy crunch. The texture is great much like the original Butterfinger, which is one of my most favorites.  Not too much chocolate, it's nice and crunchy.
pink I.
Salome, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Butterfingers are good right these ones are better the crispy wafer bar in the middle makes my mouth water just thinking about it
Jennifer M.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the crispy candy in the middle. Sometimes it is a little too crunchy/hard though. I don't like the chocolate taste too well. I prefer the smaller bars/bites to the big bar.
Kayla P.
Valrico, FL
It's quite tasty if you don't like how the regular Butterfinger get stuck up in your teeth for a while this is a much better choice to go for. Same great Butterfinger you taste but without the hassle of having to get it all stuck up in your teeth I would definitely recommend it
Nikita J.
Bethpage, NY
I used to eat this candy bar as a child. I eat this candy once in a while. I am not crazy about it. It is something that I like about it. Compared to my other candy bars it ranks on the bottom of my list.
Amber T.
Lithia, FL
Butterfinger Crisp uploaded by Amber T.
Purchased at: Dollar General
So I will start off by saying these are bomb!! Lol I don’t care for regular butterfingers the texture just isn’t for me but with these there amazing crispy and all I bought from my local dollar general! For 1$
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like this taste a lot since I love the crispy taste. It makes it more fun to eat and makes it a bit more lighter then just having plain chocolate.
Esther F.
I hate Butterfinger but for some reason the crisp one is pretty good. still not the best candy/choco choice. But its OK
Natalia T.
San Diego, CA
I like it but the caramel part sticks to my teeth and its hard to take out but other than that I enjoy it. I just wish it was less sticky. I would buy it again
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was actually pretty tasty. I have not had it in some time however I'm going to be looking forward to trying it again. It was very different & fun to try. Was unique with the wafers. It doesn't beat the original but enjoy variety of limited edition candy. Yes it was worth the value.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...