BY BUTTERFINGER #8 in Candy Bars

• butterfinger or snicker?16 Answers
  • Anybody eat Butterfinger Candy Bars frozen, or at least chilled?...6 Answers
  • What are these like? I'd love to try but you don't get them In Sc...7 Answers
Butterfinger Candy Bar
  • "I really like the taste of this candy bar but the one thing I do not like is how it seems to always get stuck in my teeth!" in 1 review
  • "These are definitely a favorite candy of mine I love the crunchy peanut butter and chocolate ratio its amazing I could eat these all day long they're so good" in 1 review
  • "I love the taste they are an amazing candy but the only thing i dont like is that they get stuck on your teeth but other then that i love these candy!" in 1 review
  • "Taste, texture, sticks to my teeth, bad tasting empty calories I love chocolate, and will buy almost any kind of candy bar that is chocolate based." in 1 review
  • "Yum yum yumyum yum yum yummy!" in 1 review
Jamie Rose S.
I buy packs of these every monthly grocery trip because they're hit with my family. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter makes for the perfect candy bar, for which nestle does it best. You can eat them alone, in ice cream and even bake with them. For a $1, you can get a 12 pack of them, which is great for a quality brand because honestly there is no comparison with a butterfinger. I highly recommend these mini butterfinger candy bar if you haven't tried them or are craving chocolate, you won't be disappointed!
Samantha R.
Gloster, LA
I feel like Butterfinger bars are that kid in the classroom that doesn't quite fit in with everyone but always gets invited because they're funny sometimes. I love how butterfingers taste and how it hits the spot when I want something sweet. I however don't love how the crunchy inside sticks to my teeth when I chew. That doesn't stop me from grabbing one occasionally but if you have dental "issues" of any kind, then I wouldn't recommend eating this candy. Go for a Reese's instead.
ana o.
There are a wide variety of candy bars on the market. Many of them are real classics. And most of them are good. So, why choose Butterfingers above the rest? For me, it's because they are distinctive. Some candy bars are best described as gooey and overly sweet. Not so with Butterfingers, with its crunchy, semi-brittle center and its creamy chocolate coating. True, it's sweet. But its not gooey sweet. It's a bar with character. And it's just like it was years ago.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
The butterfinger is and has always been one of my most favorite candy bars I loved them in my childhood and I remember when they had the butterfinger bb's which were delicious also. My granny used to buy me butterfingers all the time and we would break the bar into pieces and put it in a blender with either vanilla or butter pecan ice cream and make a delicious milkshake with it. That's one of my wonderful memories with her and I still love to do that to this day.
Shalonne P.
Brooklyn, NY
Ohhhh......so crunchy tastes almost like those butter nut cookies, no one probably remembers them. They were so delicately delicious with that hint of nut flavor infused with butter. Butterfinger is no different than those cookies with shards of crunch factor and the mildness of light chocolate. Can only eat one once a month because it satisfies my sweet tooth also not good on teeth. Like they say, eat in moderation but will buy one tomorrow, just gotta get one.
Destiny D.
Glenwood Springs, CO
If you like a little taste of chocolate and peanut butter mixed with a hint of toffee. Then try the Butterfinger candy bar. Its really the best of both worlds. Every bite is just absolutely delicious you get the tast of both chocolate and peanut butter with a tiny hint of toffee. Or at least that how i feel it taste. This candy bar is by far amazing as you will enjoy not only the tast, but the crunch to it as well.
scott r.
Bellingham
Ive never had a bad Butterfinger, and they've become as iconic of a brand as Coca-Cola, Snickers, or any other staple product on the shelves today. The only reason I don't give them a perfect score is because of their health factor. Granted everyone has a right to pick what they eat, it's important to advocate for good health in a time when it is common knowledge that eating healthy is the right thing to do.
Karla C.
One of my all time favorite candy bars since I was a child (I'll be 25 in a few days). They're always super satisfying, the flavor is amazing that even British people like it in most taste tests I've seen and usually non Americans hate our "sweets" lol
It has an oddly satisfying bite to it even though it gets stuck in your teeth it's so worth it. I wish they'd bring back Butterfinger BB's though ):
Keri H.
South Paris, ME
Butterfinger is my favorite candy bar in the history of ever. The portion is perfect, just big enough to satisfy my sweet tooth! The price point is good for the amount of product that you get, a whole lot of deliciousness for very little money, especially when you can get em on sale! They are great to eat alone, or to use in baking, or as a topper for ice cream, cocoa, or other sweet treats.
Megan T.
My favorite candy of all time, omg. Not only does it taste phenomenal, it's versatile too! You can crush it and put it on ice cream, you can blend it in a milkshake, eat it plain, and more! They taste great frozen too, perfect for summer days. The only thing I don't like is how the candy inside can get stuck in your teeth, but that's a quick fix. I highly HIGHLY recommend to anyone!
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
Are butterfingers your favorite candy? If not what is?
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
Do you have a problem sharing you Butterfinger?
Suzy C.
Is this your favorite candy bar
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
butterfinger or snicker?
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone remember butterfinger BB's??