BY BUTTERFINGER #4 in Candy Bars

• What are these like? I'd love to try but you don't get them In Scot...7 Answers
  • What are some fun recipes that I can make with these? 3 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this candy?13 Answers
Butterfinger Candy Bar
  • "I really like the taste of this candy bar but the one thing I do not like is how it seems to always get stuck in my teeth!" in 1 review
  • "These are definitely a favorite candy of mine I love the crunchy peanut butter and chocolate ratio its amazing I could eat these all day long they're so good" in 1 review
  • "I love the taste they are an amazing candy but the only thing i dont like is that they get stuck on your teeth but other then that i love these candy!" in 1 review
  • "Taste, texture, sticks to my teeth, bad tasting empty calories I love chocolate, and will buy almost any kind of candy bar that is chocolate based." in 1 review
  • "Yum yum yumyum yum yum yummy!" in 1 review
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Let's face it. There are a lot of great classic candy bars on the market, which means that there's a lot to choose from. So, why purchase a Butterfinger bar? Well, to begin with, if you're nostalgic and want some comfort food that tastes just the same as it did when you were a kid, Butterfinger will do the trick. It hasn't changed (as far as I can tell) in the fifty plus years since I was a kid. Next, unlike some candy bars, which are best described as gooey and overly sweet, Butterfingers has a nice crunchy center, that is quite a contrast to the typical candy bar. Finally, it just plain tastes great and the chocolate coating is simply luscious.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Oh butterfinger! What can i say about it!. It's the perfect combination of crunchy, peanut buttery, and chocolaty. It's my to go candy bar.Its affordable and although they don't come in packs (at least i never seen it) they come in either individual large bars or you can buy a bag of small bars, (which are better than the big ones) If you don't like hard candy then this is unfortunately not for you. As for getting stuck to your teeth.. well it happens but if you can get past that then i definitely recommend this sweet treat
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I buy packs of these every monthly grocery trip because they're hit with my family. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter makes for the perfect candy bar, for which nestle does it best. You can eat them alone, in ice cream and even bake with them. For a $1, you can get a 12 pack of them, which is great for a quality brand because honestly there is no comparison with a butterfinger. I highly recommend these mini butterfinger candy bar if you haven't tried them or are craving chocolate, you won't be disappointed!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Gloster, LA
I feel like Butterfinger bars are that kid in the classroom that doesn't quite fit in with everyone but always gets invited because they're funny sometimes. I love how butterfingers taste and how it hits the spot when I want something sweet. I however don't love how the crunchy inside sticks to my teeth when I chew. That doesn't stop me from grabbing one occasionally but if you have dental "issues" of any kind, then I wouldn't recommend eating this candy. Go for a Reese's instead.
ana o.
ana o.
There are a wide variety of candy bars on the market. Many of them are real classics. And most of them are good. So, why choose Butterfingers above the rest? For me, it's because they are distinctive. Some candy bars are best described as gooey and overly sweet. Not so with Butterfingers, with its crunchy, semi-brittle center and its creamy chocolate coating. True, it's sweet. But its not gooey sweet. It's a bar with character. And it's just like it was years ago.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
The butterfinger is and has always been one of my most favorite candy bars I loved them in my childhood and I remember when they had the butterfinger bb's which were delicious also. My granny used to buy me butterfingers all the time and we would break the bar into pieces and put it in a blender with either vanilla or butter pecan ice cream and make a delicious milkshake with it. That's one of my wonderful memories with her and I still love to do that to this day.
Shalonne P.
Shalonne P.
Brooklyn, NY
Ohhhh......so crunchy tastes almost like those butter nut cookies, no one probably remembers them. They were so delicately delicious with that hint of nut flavor infused with butter. Butterfinger is no different than those cookies with shards of crunch factor and the mildness of light chocolate. Can only eat one once a month because it satisfies my sweet tooth also not good on teeth. Like they say, eat in moderation but will buy one tomorrow, just gotta get one.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
This is my sister's favorite candy bar, and I later found out it is also my father-to-be's favorite. I was kind of tired of just randomly surprising her, and buy a bar here and there, as it's kind of expensive, haha. So I looked up bulk ideas and such, found this, here, and totally went for it. She loves it, definitely. This was a very good buy. Nothing wrong, at all, no melting (which I was kind of worried about), nothing. Just great, and they definitely l
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
This is a different kind of chocolate bar. It's crunchy, but sticks to your teeth - not ideal if you have braces or dentures or other removable dental wear. When I was little, my dad and I would stick these in the freezer and have them later in the day as a tasty snack. I now do the same thing with my husband and daughter. The taste is delicious, the packaging is easy to open, and one single bar is nicely priced under a dollar. Now I need to go buy one.
Kacey B.
Kacey B.
Berwyn, IL
When I was little, I lived with my mom and never really saw my dad, so I didn't really know him well. One Halloween, my brother and I were sorting threw candy, and I turned to my mom and asked if she wanted my butterfingers because I didn't like them. She told me she didn't like them either but said they used to be my dad's favorite. Well from that day one I LOVED butterfingers. to this day they are still one of my favorite candy's!
Emma P.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
Are butterfingers your favorite candy? If not what is?
Andras G.
Andras G.
Memphis, TN
Do you have a problem sharing you Butterfinger?
Suzy C.
Suzy C.
Is this your favorite candy bar
Erin M.
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone remember butterfinger BB's??
Angel I.
Angel I.
Does anyone else have a problem with these sticking to your teeth?