Butterfinger Bar

by Butterfinger

The bar that started it all. Crispety, crunchety, peanut buttery bar covered in a rich, chocolatey coating made with cocoa.

How can anyone choose just one type of candy bar?? There are several of my favorite! Which is your favorite candy bar?
HooW much sugar?
Butterfinger Bar Influenster how the hell everyone in my feed has got a voxbox of butterfinger. Like literally everyone from past 1 week. 🧐 see these Screenshots this is taken just now.
Start your review of Butterfinger Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Taste, texture, sticks to my teeth, bad tasting empty calories I love chocolate, and will buy almost any kind of candy bar that is chocolate based.in reviews
I love the taste they are an amazing candy but the only thing i dont like is that they get stuck on your teeth but other then that i love these candy!in reviews
I love Butterfingers but the regular size bars are a little too much for me they always get stuck in my teeth.in reviews
These are definitely a favorite candy of mine I love the crunchy peanut butter and chocolate ratio its amazing I could eat these all day long they're so goodin reviews
I really like the taste of this candy bar but the one thing I do not like is how it seems to always get stuck in my teeth!in reviews
Amber B.
Bryan
This was my absolute favorite candy bar.  Hands down.  It was the first candy bar I'd dig out of my kids halloween candy... at Christmas time it was butterfinger bells... at Easter time it was butterfinger eggs... anytime between that, it was an occasional butterfinger bar.  Loved 'em.  But I had seen an ad recently that they improved the flavor.  I thought awesome, butterfingers even better than what they were.  This is great.  I was wrong.  They are not great.  The old recipe was great.  I don't like the new more peanut buttery flavor.  I'd buy reese's then.  Who ever ok'd this recipe change either had saving $ in mind or just didn't know what good was.  Sorry, but not a continued butterfinger fan.
Rachel G.
Butterfinger Bar uploaded by Rachel G.
I ate butterfingers as a kid, but honestly testing these out now I remember why I loved them so much! Crunchy and crispy texture that’s a perfect combo of sweetness and chocolate. I will definitely be buying this again.
Tetiana S.
Butterfinger Bar uploaded by Tetiana S.
I am not usually a fan of peanut butter🥜 but this bar was actually pretty good! One thing I think could have been better is if the bar wasn’t as dry.
Jessica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Butterfinger Bar uploaded by Jessica S.
Always a delicious treat, wrapping is easy to open. It Is a bit messy to eat though. I only eat when I have napkins handy. Price is worth it. Average for most candy bars. Def would give to a friend or suggest to someone
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Butterfinger Bar uploaded by Shianne P.
One of my very favorite candy bars. I love chocolate especially with a flakey yummy peanut butter middle. I was pretty happy to have received the big boy. The only thing is almost always they’re broken, and with this one received it was as well. I’m not so mad maybe a little sad, but it was enjoyed nonetheless. Ive never met anyone who doesn’t like a butterfinger and honestly if they don’t I am not trusting.
Monica S.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Butterfinger Bar uploaded by Monica S.
I was hoping to really like this product, but it wasn’t as crunchy as I expected, it’s definitely crispy, but I don’t like that all the ingredients combined got stuck to my upper teeth. It also has 21 grams of sugar so I didn’t eat the entire bar in one serving. I prefer something healthier and a smoother candy bar.
Jennifer V.
Denmark, WI
Butterfinger Bar uploaded by Jennifer V.
Peanut butter is one of my favorite things to just snack on. So butterfingers are a nice treat to have with peanut butter in them! I enjoy this candy bar. Yum!
Xheklin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Butterfinger Bar uploaded by Xheklin N.
Perfect for the fall season just what I needed to give me that pick me up of energy I loved this new improved version it’s yummy and a great size for the jumbo bar it def fills you up with every bite it it’s delicious
member-ada791
When I saw the words "improved recipe" I thought maybe they had just figured out a way to keep the candy from sticking to your teeth, but that it would otherwise be essentially the same flavor. NOPE. They basically replaced the wonderfully unique original Butterfinger center stick with what appears to be freeze-dried Nutella. Newsflash, Ferrero: if you want a vehicle to push your gross Nutella peanut butter on consumers, then create a NEW candy bar, fill it with that crap and see how it fares in the market on its own merit. (Hint: It won't.) If I wanted to eat a handful over-salted, flavorless dried peanuts I could just reach for a PayDay candy bar.  What group of genus executives thought it was a good idea to fix something that wasn't broken and alienate a consumer base built over almost a century? My bet is that Ferrero's board is comprised of hipster, millennial granolas who are trying to "capture a new market", and they went all-in on a concept without even bothering to sample test consumer response first. Clearly no one at the company is familiar with #NewCoke.
Anthony R.
Mountain Home
Absolutely disgusting.  They took a great candy bar and turned it into the worst.  A salty burn butter flavor that is undesirable under any circumstances.  And the after taste is worse.  Now I am struggling to get this flavor out of my mouth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
tanisha V.
Mumbai
il y a un an
Courtney Y. il y a 9 mois
Most of the time when you receive one sample size product you will get around 3 different product samples in one box. I recieved the butterfinger along with a witchhazel toner and a sample of Advil ;)