by sacha cosmetics

EXUDE SELF-CONFIDENCE knowing you are wearing make up that makes you look your absolute best. Whether in the workplace or at the club, our translucent loose Buttercup Powder will do exactly that. With this oil control formula, you won’t ever have to worry about having an oily face again. LOOK GORGEOUS IN PHOTOS with zero flashback. You never get a white cast or look ashy in bright lighting. You can even take the perfect selfie with our flash-friendly setting powder. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL just the way you are. But if you want a little extra help to cover up those fine lines, wrinkles, acne, bumps, scars or other blemishes this is the best product for the job. It is finely milled, lightweight and fills in those fine lines and pores, giving you a smooth, airbrushed finish . BE YOUR OWN EXPERT MAKEUP ARTIST by using Sacha cosmetics Buttercup Light when baking, contouring or highlighting. Be sure to also use it to set your foundation and under eye concealer. GET READY TO BECOME A RAVING FAN! We know you have high expectations so we aim to provide you with the best product around. In fact, we’re so confident that you’re going to love our Buttercup light Powder that we’re going to give you a 100% money back guarantee if you don’t. What have you got to lose? Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button now! .

EXUDE SELF-CONFIDENCE knowing you are wearing make up that makes you look your absolute best. Whether in the workplace or at the club, our translucent loose Buttercup Powder will do exactly that. With this oil control formula, you won’t ever have to worry about having an oily face again.; LOOK GORGEOUS IN PHOTOS with zero flashback. You never get a white cast or look ashy in bright lighting. You can even take the perfect selfie with our flash-friendly setting powder.; YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL just the way you are. But if you want a little extra help to cover up those fine lines, wrinkles, acne, bumps, scars or other blemishes this is the best product for the job. It is finely milled, lightweight and fills in those fine lines and pores, giving you a smooth, airbrushed finish; BE YOUR OWN EXPERT MAKEUP ARTIST by using Sacha cosmetics Buttercup Light when baking, contouring or highlighting. Be sure to also use it to set your foundation and under eye concealer.; GET READY TO BECOME A RAVING FAN! We know you have high expectations so we aim to provide you with the best product around. In fact, we’re so confident that you’re going to love our Buttercup light Powder that we’re going to give you a 100% money back guarantee if you don’t. What have you got to lose? Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button now!

How do I use setting powder to get a perfect photo finish?
Start your review of Buttercup Light Powder by Sacha Cosmetics, Best Translucent Loose Face Finishing Powder for Setting Makeup Foundation for a Flawless Finish, Light to Medium Skin Tones, 1.25 oz!
Yeadon, PA
Buttercup Light Powder by Sacha Cosmetics, Best Translucent Loose Face Finishing Powder for Setting Makeup Foundation for a Flawless Finish, Light to Medium Skin Tones, 1.25 oz uploaded by Olivia S.
This my 🏆 translucent powder 💯.. my go to in every situation . Never fails. Always my #1 choice.
London
Buttercup Light Powder by Sacha Cosmetics, Best Translucent Loose Face Finishing Powder for Setting Makeup Foundation for a Flawless Finish, Light to Medium Skin Tones, 1.25 oz uploaded by Shubbzzzz S.
Amazing. No flashbacks, sets my concealer perfectly and suitable for most skin tones.
ibadan
Best setting powder out there! No flash back easy to apply, Good for all skin tones.