by sacha cosmetics

EXUDE SELF-CONFIDENCE knowing you are wearing make up that makes you look your absolute best. Whether in the workplace or at the club, our translucent loose Buttercup Powder will do exactly that. With this oil control formula, you won’t ever have to worry about having an oily face again. LOOK GORGEOUS IN PHOTOS with zero flashback. You never get a white cast or look ashy in bright lighting. You can even take the perfect selfie with our flash-friendly setting powder. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL just the way you are. But if you want a little extra help to cover up those fine lines, wrinkles, acne, bumps, scars or other blemishes this is the best product for the job. It is finely milled, lightweight and fills in those fine lines and pores, giving you a smooth, airbrushed finish . BE YOUR OWN EXPERT MAKEUP ARTIST by using Sacha cosmetics Buttercup Light when baking, contouring or highlighting. Be sure to also use it to set your foundation and under eye concealer. GET READY TO BECOME A RAVING FAN! We know you have high expectations so we aim to provide you with the best product around. In fact, we’re so confident that you’re going to love our Buttercup light Powder that we’re going to give you a 100% money back guarantee if you don’t. What have you got to lose? Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button now! .

EXUDE SELF-CONFIDENCE knowing you are wearing make up that makes you look your absolute best. Whether in the workplace or at the club, our translucent loose Buttercup Powder will do exactly that. With this oil control formula, you won’t ever have to worry about having an oily face again.; LOOK GORGEOUS IN PHOTOS with zero flashback. You never get a white cast or look ashy in bright lighting. You can even take the perfect selfie with our flash-friendly setting powder.; YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL just the way you are. But if you want a little extra help to cover up those fine lines, wrinkles, acne, bumps, scars or other blemishes this is the best product for the job. It is finely milled, lightweight and fills in those fine lines and pores, giving you a smooth, airbrushed finish; BE YOUR OWN EXPERT MAKEUP ARTIST by using Sacha cosmetics Buttercup Light when baking, contouring or highlighting. Be sure to also use it to set your foundation and under eye concealer.; GET READY TO BECOME A RAVING FAN! We know you have high expectations so we aim to provide you with the best product around. In fact, we’re so confident that you’re going to love our Buttercup light Powder that we’re going to give you a 100% money back guarantee if you don’t. What have you got to lose? Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button now!

How do I use setting powder to get a perfect photo finish?
Start your review of Buttercup Light Powder by Sacha Cosmetics, Best Translucent Loose Face Finishing Powder for Setting Makeup Foundation for a Flawless Finish, Light to Medium Skin Tones, 1.25 oz!
Laurel, MD
Love this powder. It’s affordable and perfect for women of color. It leaves a matte finish.
I love this banana powder, especially for under the eye. It is a bit pigmented so it gives you that highlighted look wherever you apply it. I would not recommend it for people with dry skin, as the powder is very matte. It also goes a very long way, as you only need a little of this powder. I've had mine for about 2 years now, and it's still only half way.
The buttercup powder was one of my first golden setting powders. It’s good for the price point, however it could be more finely milled. Its easy to apply, especially with a damp beauty blender. Its a good product, but there are a couple other loose powders at the same price point, with better formulas out there.
One of the best setting powders hands down!! Perfect for that brighten face look. I use it to set under my eyes and T-zone. I apply with a brush and it also keeps my face matte with foundation/concealer in place.
Doral, FL
Love how weightless this powder feels on my face! It keeps my face matte hours and hours. There is a shade range to accommodate different skin tones and I love that.
Scarborough , ON
This is the only loose setting powder I keep repurchasing for years. I have oily skin and this powder sets my makeup so well and controls the oil throughout the day. The formula is nice and isn’t chalky, and the colour works well with my skin tone so that I don’t have an ashy look.
Buttercup Light Powder by Sacha Cosmetics: Es el mejor polvo traslucido para el rostro. Hay opciones para diferentes tonalidades de piel. Se puede utilizar solo, y da un excelente acabado mate. Tambien se puede emplear para dar el acabado final al maquillaje, con excelentes resultados
Mississauga , ON
A good powder however I feel there could be a less yellow version for those that want to keep it very natural. Over all the texture is better when compared to others out there
Barrie , ON
Another great powder. I love that I can set my face with it without looking ashy. I also love to bake with this product under my eyes without looking cakey.
Currently my fave yellow toned powder for setting my undereyes. It’s very finely milled and does not look dry on the skin. Also great for baking.