Buttercup Blow-Dryer

Shop drybar Buttercup Blow-Dryer at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Is this worth the price and hype? If not is there an alternative you would recommend?
Does the nozzle actually provide a concentrated air flow? My current one blows my sectioned hair everywhere and I always get frustrated.
Is this a good blower dryer?
Start your review of Buttercup Blow-Dryer!
Product Highlights
After getting this blow dryer, my hair completely changed for the better!in reviews
it really reduces the amount of frizz that i have to deal with and my drying time is not nearly as long as it used to be!in reviews
It dries my long hair fast and it isn't as dry looking.in reviews
It helps to dry our hair without frizz and it's very light weight.in reviews
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,696 reviews
Buttercup Blow-Dryer uploaded by jen H.
I love this dryer! It is so fast yet so gentle on my curly, thick hair. I took one star off because it can sometimes get a little frizzy and wished it came with a diffuser rather than a nozzle.
Mary G.
Buttercup Blow-Dryer uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you are rushing a lot or are impatient like me, then you will love this blow dryer. It dries my hair SO QUICKLY! I would even say it has cut my drying time in half. My hair doesn’t feel like straw after I use this dryer, it feels smooth and full of life. I’ve had it for 2 years now, and I’m still very satisfied with my purchase.
Erin V.
Visalia
My all time favorite blow dryer! Not only is it light weight but it's super powerful and dries my thick hair faster than any other blow dryer I've used. It's on the pricey side but it's so worth it especially if you have thick and/or long hair because it will definitely help cut some time off your blow outs!
J H.
Alli Webb and her team at Drybar have brought the Buttercup Blowdryer out of the bar and into our homes and I couldn't be happier. This dryer dries my hair in half the time of my old drugstore dryer with virtually no fizz and A-maze-ing shine (spelled wrong on purpose). I can't say enough about this dryer. Pair it with Drybar's Texas Tea shampoo & conditioner which you can find at Sephora and get ready for the ultimate at home blow out. So excited now too as the Buttercup now comes in travel size. 💛 I found the best deal on this dryer off Drybar's website but look around. Sometimes QVC or Nordstroms have limited edition gift sets.
Yael G.
Little Ferry, NJ
Buttercup Blow-Dryer uploaded by Yael G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I never thought a blow dryer could be so amazing! I’ve owned various blow dryers I’ve rather years but none have come close to this one. It drys my hair fast without leaving it toasted. I noticed it left my hair shiny as well and very manageable. This blow dryer is well worth the money. You won’t regret this purchase!
Kat J.
2,105 reviews
Buttercup Blow-Dryer uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have used cheap run-of-the-mill hair dryers my entire life. I mean, it dries your hair,... Seems like a simple enough function. And in my experience, every brand I tried did it exactly the same way. So why spend more than $20 on a hair dryer?? Because as it turns out, there is a HUGE difference between a cheap hair dryer and a quality one,... I didn’t discover that until I tried the Drybar Buttercup. As much as the price made me cringe, I realized that it’s an investment. Because of how amazing this hair dryer is, my hair is less damaged and requires less upkeep. Which saves me a lot more money and time and frustration in the long run... When I blow out my hair with the Buttercup, my hair comes out so smooth and sleek, you would think it was professionally styled. And believe me, I am far from a professional hairdresser! This fantastic tool contains an ultra-powerful 1875 watt motor and ionic technology that provides the shiniest frizz-free blowout in 20% less time than most professional dryers. When I say it takes me less than 15 minutes to fully blow out my shoulder length hair, I’m not even joking. It’s practically awe-inspiring. This dryer also comes with 3 heat settings, 2 power settings (and a cool shot button), as well as 2 concentrator nozzles. It is surprisingly lightweight, and the 9 foot cord makes it easy to use without getting tangled up. Please, before you write this off as a ridiculously overpriced product, try it for yourself and see what a difference in makes in your haircare routine... I guarantee you’ll be as impressed as I was! I am forever indebted to Drybar for how this dryer has improved my life!
Yvonne L.
Apollo Beach, FL
Buttercup Blow-Dryer uploaded by Yvonne L.
This is by far the best blow dryer I've ever used. The amount of time it takes to dry and straighten my hair has been drastically reduced, as has the frizz! I got this dryer as part of the Bigger Better Blow Out kit, which came with trial sizes of Southern Belle mousse, Money Maker hairspray & Triple Sec volumizer and when used together, leave my typically curly hair straight, full of volume and with these gorgeous, big, bouncy curls at the end.
Denise F.
Westwood, NJ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Such a happy, pretty color! Drybar is known for their stylist blowouts, so why not bring the professional tools home? This dryer isn’t too heavy in the hand and is a powerful dryer. Ladies with medium or course-textured hair will love it!
Izzy H.
I love this product so much it is a very light weight hairdryer and gets the job done fast I like the heat settings to it it is not too hot but also not too cold and is a very powerful blow dryer and can blow my hair done in less than seven minutes
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
I purchased this a few years ago and love it. It seems to dry my hair on cool just about as fast as if it were on hot. I finally have long hair and use as little heat as possible. My daughters use it everyday and love that though it’s full size it is light weight and there’s the three options for heat. We will definitely continue to use. Buttercup Blow-Dryer

212 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha L.
Wheeling, WV
il y a 4 mois
Diane H. il y a 2 mois
I have a buttercup and I love it. It dries hair fast. I bought mine probably 7 to 8 yrs ago, I use it everyday. Great product Definitely Recommend the Buttercup. My hair is straight, thinning in front areas, couple of inches past my shoulders.