BY BUTTERBALL #1 in Turkey

Gravy packet included. see more...

Katrina F.
David City , NE
This is my favorite kind of turkey! Always look forward to Thanksgiving just for the turkey!!! It's always nice and juicy and has such an amazingly good taste. Everyone needs some butterball turkey!!!
ana s.
i love this for special occasions and just because. i dislike the gravy packet so either make my own or buy jarred. me encanta para occasiones especiales o poque me da la gana. no me gusta el paquete de greiby so lo hago o lo compro en frasco.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Butterball turkeys are always good! Wish they weren’t as dry when I cook them but it could be use error. Tastes amazing fried and stuffed with garlic cloves. Priced reasonably, good deals during the holidays.
Brittany M.
I grew up eating Butterball turkey's (who didn't?) and so it became the norm for us in our first years of marriage. Now we support our local farmers and buy from them, BUT Butterball is a no-fail. There's been years when we couldn't afford/find the farmer's turkey's, so we went with Butterball. What I love about buying just the breast is that it is all we will eat. Sometimes I would save the bones and whatnot for broth, but essentially we'd be wasting half of a turkey since our family of 4 only eats white meat.
Dana A.
I am a turkey lover because who doesn't eat turkey on thanksgiving. If you aren't going to eat a local turkey then this is the product I recommend. Easy to stuff just don't forget to take out the bag with all the nasty neck and organs out! No one wants to eat that.
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
Well being that Thanksgiving is coming up...if course a Turkey would be in the list. I traditionally break the bird down after thawing it. Half goes in a pot of water to boil. I freeze the rest. Once the meat falls off the bone, I use the stock and meat to make turkey gumbo. This particular one is just the right size. I get the smallest one since I'm usually cooking for two.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Hard to resist dragging your tounge across the surface of this turkey. It really is a buttery ball. A buttery ball of turkey goodness. Try and serve this to your family if you can resist not hiding it and eating it all to yourself. Temptation. Lust. Taste. All will be found in a butterball turkey.
Kendall K.
Got one of these for thanksgiving last year - without the wings - and it was delicious. We use a lot of spices and put it in with veggies. Make sure to take it out in the time so it's not dry. Good price at most grocery stores I've seen.
Teria L.
Ames, IA
This is definitely one of my thanksgiving essentials! I love turkey and it's so much easier using a breast compared to buying a whole one!

I can't review another one of my thanksgiving essentials because it's a empty stomach and that's something I'll need during thanksgiving !!
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
Probably the best turkey product for thanksgiving. A more expensive brand, but so much worth the price. Never dry. Always juicy and comes out perfect. I use chicken broth as a substitution to anything that calls for water in a recipe and makes it so much better.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Can I put stuffing in this?
Christina K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Is this brand a good type of turkey? I can never find the best turkey to use for thanksgiving.
Natalie M.
Ridgeland, MS
Is this a tender turkey? The last one I bought was very dry.
Sheena H.
Las Vegas, NV
What is the best way to cook this butterball turkey? When I say best I mean tastiest! Butterball® Whole Turkey Breast Bag
Crystal M.
Chase, BC
I have been looking for a tasty turkey for the family to try. Is this a good brand and how does it turn out? Is it juicy and moist?