Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsTurkeyButterball
Butterball Whole Premium Young Hen Turkey

Butterball® Whole Premium Young Hen Turkey

by Butterball

#14 in Turkey

The Butterball Difference: Turkeys are hand selected. Bagged giblets for easy removal. Tucked legs--No hock clips.

When you cook it does it gets tough [user:jamiejenkins520] ?
How much is 5 of these babies?
Hey everyone always hear this was a really good brand of turkey thoughts anyone maybe on a better brand thanks
Start your review of Butterball® Whole Premium Young Hen Turkey!
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
This turkey 🦃 is a great 👍 meal 🥘 to make for Thanksgiving and Christmas 🎄 dinner 🍽 it is moist and juicy and is one ☝️ of the better turkeys 🦃 I have purchased to make for the holidays. I will definitely buy this brand again because the quality is fantastic hands 👏 down this is my go to. ❤️
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Butterball® Whole Premium Young Hen Turkey uploaded by Jacqueline F.
Butterball® Whole Premium Young Hen Turkey This by far is definitely my favorite turkey to cook for Thanksgiving dinner! It has a lot of drippings making for an incredible gravy! No fatty juice but real turkey broth. The flavor is delicious and I wouldn't use any other Turkey company. I also buy butterball Turkey lunchmeat. I highly recommend Butterball Turkey!
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
Butterball is the best brand to get when cooking a turkey! This is the kind of turkey we get for the holidays!
Ceci M.
Green Bay, WI
I'm not much of a turkey person, occasionally I will cook a roaster. I season it Cuban style which makes it more tolerable to me, and my daughter who doesn't like turkey either likes it too.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
One word:  YUM!   Butterball is one of my favorite go-to brand for whenever I want a whole turkey, whether it's for the holidays or no special occasions.  It is very affordable and I always buy this at my local grocery store when it goes on sale for the holidays.  Would highly recommend.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
You can buy other turkeys but there is nothing like a Butterball Young Hen to cook! Always moist, has the pop-out feature to let you know it's cooked and the customer support (if you need it) is absolutely outstanding. They are always 100% on their game with quality! You can find great sales on these, so pricing isn't an issue over others, don't be fooled. If you have never cooked a turkey, buy this one, not only for support but for the pop-up feature to help you out whenever it's done. I have tried others and they just don't compare, even without any features, it's just a better turkey overall. For the beginners out there, don't fear buying a turkey no more. Very simple to cook and you have help over the phone if you get in a bind. Chances are you've eaten more of this brand than the other growing up!
Cassi B.
Bonney lake, WA
Always tender and delicious. Never buy anythin but Butterball young hens for all my big family dinners
Brandi K.
Moore, Ok
Butterball is the only turkey my family buys! The taste is amazing and it doesn't dry out. The drum sticks are always well sized!
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
You can not go wrong with Butterball Turkey. We get these for Christmas and Thanksgiving. They are perfect to feed our family. The meat is juicy and the instructions to cook it is spot on. Even for those who can't understand the directions can call them and get help. You can't go wrong with this turkey.
Bethany F.
Frederick, MD
I have yet to do the turkey for Thanksgiving but this is what my mom buys and its delicious so im probably going to stay with what she suggest as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
il y a 2 ans
TIMBER H. il y a 2 ans
[user:anntf3a9 no, I haven't had any issues when I cook mine, I also use the turkey injector juice to add extra flavor.