BY BUTTERBALL

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
This is one of my favorite products whenever I want to prepare some sandwiches or snacks for a family reunion. The taste is really good, I do trust this brand because it has good quality products, the price is reasonable. I would always recommend it to others over other brands.
Brittany D.
This is the perfect sandwich meat to choose if you do not want to cook dinner one night and just decide to have sandwiches and chips! My kids love this turkey and so does my fiancee so it is a win for me! No preparing more than 1 meal just to satisfy everyone. It is great on bread with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise and mustard!
Ishani R.
This is a really nice selection for making tasty deli sandwiches. Add some mayo (spicy if you wish), hot sauce, lettuce and tomatoes and it's great!
Elly L.
I think these are okay. I went through this pretty easily since the turkey wasn't even thick at all, but overall it was pretty good
Melanie T.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Packaged and thin sliced butterball turkey is okay, but I would much prefer the real thing.
Alexandra M.
River Grove, IL
Butterball turkey is the only kind i buy and it never seems to disappoint. so good
Barbara D.
Everyone is watching what they are eating these days. This oven roasted turkey is packed with natural flavor and protein.