Butterball Premium Young Turkey All Natural

by Butterball

#21 in Turkey

Butterball® Premium Young Turkey All Natural**.
Always tender & juicy.
Raised Without Hormones*.
Contains up to 8% of a solution of water, salt, spices, and natural flavor to enhance tenderness and juiciness.
**No artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
Cooking & carving directions enclosed separately.
Easy open. No knives. No scissors.
USDA A Grade.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Butterball is a registered trademark of Butterball, LLC.
Butterball turkey talk line 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372).
www.butterball.com.
Cryovac Grip & Tear®.

I'm excited to host Thanksgiving this year, but I've never prepared a turkey? We've always used Butterball so what's the best way to prepare it in the oven?
Start your review of Butterball Premium Young Turkey All Natural!
How would you rate this product?
Meghan I.
WICHITA, KS
Who doesn't like Butterball turkeys? This is my family's to to brand of turkey. We get one every Thanksgiving and Christmas. They always come looking fresh, large and clean. They took up very nicely and are super moist. Don't forget to remove the bag of giblets!
Jessica M.
Topeka
Omg this stuff is soooooo good! With all the options we have now for meats it’s sometimes hard to decide on which one to get. This one is so good, it’s mouthwatering and juicy!!! If you’re looking for a great turkey option this is DEFINITELY the one to go with!!
Amanda R.
Youngstown, OH
Me and my family by Butterball turkeys for Thanksgiving in Christmas, they never disappoint and they are always tender and juicy. The whole family loves these turkeys and never complains. We will continue to buy these turkeys for years to come. I definitely recommend buying from this brand. I would like to start making them on days besides holidays too because they are just so delicious.
Lisa C.
Long Branch, NJ
This is the only Turkey that my family uses on the holidays! The flavor comes out great and you can really season it with anything
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
Butterball brand Turkey's and Turkey Breast are always great. Just cooked both of these at Thanksgiving and my family enjoyed every bite. Great brand that has been around for as long as I can remember and quality that I've come to expect.
Denise G.
A family favorite every year for thanksgiving. The turkey has easy instructions to cooks wish is cool . Price wise is always great . It's a must have for any family food gathering.
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love a butterball turkey. They never disappoint. You can mess them up by cooking wrong. They have the little timer popup. So delicious and juicy. Been a big fan for many years.
amy B.
Reedsville, PA
Amazing Turkeys. We get these every year at our Local Sportsmens Club for our Turkey Shoots for first Place prize. I usually have someone give me one every year. They taste so good after I brine my turkeys. I like mine deep fried. I sure do recommend these turkeys.
Kayter V.
Used this for.our Thanksgiving turkey. Turned out perfectly juicey and flavorful. Made many meals for our family of three.
Melyssa F.
Orient, OH
I always reach for Butterball turkeys. They never dry out when cooked correctly and the taste is delicious.