BY BUTTERBALL #6 in Turkey

Butterball® Premium Young Turkey.
Now featuring:
Easy open bag.
No knives or scissors needed!
See below.
Always tender & juicy.
Hormone free*.
Contains up to 8% of a solution of water, contains 2% or less of salt, natural flavors, modified food starch, and sodium phosphates added to enhance tenderness and juiciness.
Cooking & carving directions enclosed separately.
USDA A grade.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I have never been let down by a Butterball Turkey. It has the thawing directions and cooking directions on the back label which makes everything so easy. I make sure to empty the cavity and clean the turkey and pat it dry before seasoning it. I usually cook mine in the Turkey Roaster and it always comes out great! All pieces of the turkey are juicy and delicious.
Abbie S.
Burns, OR
Best Turkey I have ever had! Decided to change it up this year and flip the Turkey over to cook with lemons filled with herb butter in them on the front side! Best decision I have ever made...literally made the Turkey fall into pieces!! Mmmmm!
Would you recommend the product? YES!
Where can it be purchased? Safeway/Wal-Mart
How does it compare to similar products? It was much more juicier and made for the best Turkey ever!! Butterball Premium Young Turkey
The B.
Gulfport
This turkey is not only a holiday feature for us at Thanksgiving, it is the main attraction. We deep fry this beautiful bird golden brown after injecting it with our favorite herbs and spices. It comes out perfect every time and is super moist and flavorful. With the leftovers, we make sandwiches , turkey salad, soups and even more. We never go wrong with butterball.
Lexi B.
Murfreesboro
My family alway uses Butterball for the holidays I personally recommend it! I'm not really into eating pork , so turkey it is. I know we can cook a whole turkey and it will last a very long time. Butterball always taste so fresh and juice, I love it!
Ashley W.
Allen, TX
I love everything Butterball! I bought a Butterball for Thanksgiving this year, first time cooking and it turned out amazing!!!! I was so excited that it was so juicy and had a ton of meat on it! I think it’s the best brand of turkey. Butterball Premium Young Turkey
Chloe B.
Great turkey! Very juicy and was super easy to cook. The price is affordable and adding my seasonings to it was super easy. Love adding adobo and some secret family Sazon. Would deff recommend especially for this thanksgiving.
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD
Very glad d quality meat!! The best tasting turkey you can purchase. I always purchase this brand for holidays. You can buy at Walmart or martins that's where I have purchased them. I highly recommend this product
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
This is the best kind of turkey! Which is why you see it everywhere around Thanksgiving! I love that the skin gets dark and crispy. You NEED to get a good piece of skin (even if you don't eat the skin on meat any other day of the year!) the meat is SO tender and delicious. It melts in your mouth. My family always has this turkey for Thanksgiving. If we had ham, it just wouldn't be the same!
miriam r.
federal way, washington
Best sliced turkey I have ever used. We use in wraps, open faced hot turkey mashed potatoes & gravy sandwich, in salads. I highly recommend.Just Perfect, oven roasted turkey breast, skinless, browned in vegetable oil, natural shape. A variety of seasonings and flavors make this product ideal for exquisite presentation. Each hand-crafted, skinless breast is lightly seasoned and braised in oil. Clean label, whole-muscle and traditional pan roasted shape makes this a versatile item for gourmet sandwiches and center-of-the-plate presentation.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
We always get a butterball turkey for thanksgiving! We have a big family and it feeds everyone generously. Always tastes great and never too dry. We never pay too much for our bird either. Can't wait to go and get ours this year! I tell all my friends to get butterball for their thanksgiving needs!
Nicole R.
Culpeper , VA
Is this a good turkey for thanksgiving???????
Lyndsie W.
Redmond, OR
I have heard good things about this brand, but I'm wondering if it stays moist after cooking?
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
Would this be a better turkey for Thanksgiving or simply for a dinner that involves turkey?
Luisa F.
Fresno, CA
What of brand of turkey do you buy for thanksgiving. I've always just bought a no brand turkey and buttered it myself. Maybe I should try the butterball turkey this year.
Flávia F.
Manassas Park, VA
Is it delicious? I've never tried before.