Butterball Premium Young Turkey

by Butterball

#2 in Turkey

Butterball® Premium Young Turkey.
Now featuring:
Easy open bag.
No knives or scissors needed!
See below.
Always tender & juicy.
Hormone free*.
Contains up to 8% of a solution of water, contains 2% or less of salt, natural flavors, modified food starch, and sodium phosphates added to enhance tenderness and juiciness.
Cooking & carving directions enclosed separately.
USDA A grade.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

I have heard good things about this brand, but I'm wondering if it stays moist after cooking?
What of brand of turkey do you buy for thanksgiving. I've always just bought a no brand turkey and buttered it myself. Maybe I should try the butterball turkey this year.
How I know what is the perfect seasoning for my turkey and what is the best type , and fit !?
Start your review of Butterball Premium Young Turkey!
Willington, CT
Wanna have a delicious Turkey that doesn't take 4 years took cook after defrosting it for a month. Step 1. Defrost in fridge (if frozen). Step 2. Take out of fridge and take out if packaging. Drain the bird of the fluids (from it melting it's not blood don't worry) and take out the neck and giblets and throw them at someone. Step 3. Put burden breast side down on a cutting board and use shears to cut down both sides of the spine and then give the spine to your ex so they'll finally have one. Step 4. Flip the bird over so the open back is on the cutting board and press down on the breast like you are doing CPR until you hear a crack the flip back over. Step 5. Use a knife a remove the breast bone out of the bird and then stab it in the pumpkin pie. Step 6. Flip the bird back over and place chest side up on a baking rack. Bake at normal temp for half the time ish. 3/4 of the way through cover the breast meat with tin foil so it doesn't over cook. You're welcome.
Watertown , NY
I'll never buy Butterball turkey again. This past Thanksgiving I purchased a 22lb turkey and it had an extra drumstick. Animals treated the way they're treated in Butterballs facilities are horrendous. That's why when I do buy turkey it's from a organic farm that treat their animals well. Even tho they do kill them for consumption they do take very good care of their animals and feed them well. I do not recommend Butterball Premium Young Turkey unless you love chemical filled mutant birds to feed you family.
N Chesterfld, VA
Every year we fix a turkey. Every year we look for one the right size and price, because, honestly, not everyone wants to eat turkey. This year we bought a butterball. It was on sale. And being transparent here, I don’t see the difference. A turkey is a turkey people. Breast, wings, legs, dry meat if you don’t prepare it properly... turkey is still turkey. Don’t pay for a name... unless that name is on sale and you get a better deal on it than the competition.
La Junta, CO
Butterball turkey's are part of our Thanksgiving tradition. We never part from this tradition they are amazing. This year we removed the breast bone before roasting sped up cooking time and was just as juicy as ever. We purchase them every year and sometimes even when it's not Thanksgiving. It would be awesome if they included a meat thermator in the breast, but this is definitely not a deal breaker for us.
Clearwater, FL
We got a Butterball turkey for Thanksgiving this year and it was amazing! You're supposed to get it up to I think it's 170 or 175 degrees Fahrenheit when it's cooking in the oven and by the time I thought it would be ready and I checked it it was well over 200 degrees! It was still super juicy and not overcooked it all so thank baby Jebus for that! The only thing I did burn was the green bean casserole 🤣
Hemet, CA
There are other good turkey options out there but it's impossible to beat a butterball Turkey. They seem to be more flavorful and juicy right from the start. Making it less complicated to season and bake. Anything you're going to be that intimate with to cook plus work on for close to 5 hours you really want to come out of the oven perfect. Butterball helps make that happen
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This Butterball Premium Young Turkey was soo good. I love eating turkey with mac and cheese, rice, greens, and other side orders. I don’t know if it was just me yet I feel like the white meat of turkey tend to be dry so make sure you make some gravy with your meal. Overall, I would recommend this for families on thanksgiving or just for daily consumption.
College station
Only butterball allowed on my ThanksGiving table. Great taste when cooked right. Can't blame this one on them lol. Never find a stray left feather I have on another brand before. Seems worth the price regardless if high for some . Butter I reccomend very much as I have on ThansGiving and Christmas every year for 28 years now. Thanking you for great family memories
Centreville, VA
I’ve always used Butterball for my Thanksgiving turkey, I don’t know why. It’s almost like a tradition now and I can’t imagine buying a different brand. I guess because I’ve never had an issue with it and it’s never failed me. The only thing is it tends to be a bit pricier than other brands, but it’s not enough to deter me from buying it again next Thanksgiving.
Vista, CA
We love our turkeys and my spouse is usually responsible for stuffing and baking the turkeys. We get ours on base and it is alot cheaper. We love the taste of it. How it lasts for weeks. Every meal we can eat a ton of it and there is alot of meals you can even make with the leftovers. So yummy! We will continue to buy and love our turkeys we have gotten thus far
Ask a question to the Influenster community...