Butterball Premium Young Turkey

by Butterball

#3 in Turkey

Butterball® Premium Young Turkey.
Now featuring:
Easy open bag.
No knives or scissors needed!
See below.
Always tender & juicy.
Hormone free*.
Contains up to 8% of a solution of water, contains 2% or less of salt, natural flavors, modified food starch, and sodium phosphates added to enhance tenderness and juiciness.
Cooking & carving directions enclosed separately.
USDA A grade.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

Is the turkey good to eat?
A Alguien le ha gustado que sabor tiene ?
I have heard good things about this brand, but I'm wondering if it stays moist after cooking?
Start your review of Butterball Premium Young Turkey!
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
This is the go-to turkey for Thanksgiving (and other days, of course). It's juicy and delicious. It goes great with mashed potatoes and stuffing, as I'm sure you may know! It's definitely worth the price. I'll certainly buy Butterball turkeys in the future. I'd highly recommend this brand of turkey to others.
Lisa J.
You can never go wrong with a butterball turkey. We buy one every year for thanksgiving. We fry ours, which makes it extremely juicy. Even oven baked it turns our juicy and tender. Depending on the price, we usually pay around $30 for a 25-27 pound turkey. #influenster #voxbox
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
I am a vegetarian but I always buy a Butterball Turkey for our Thanksgiving Dinner. My family loves it.
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
This is the only kind of turkey my family purchases for the holidays. You can’t beat the price or the flavor of this turkey! The meat is tender and flavorful; it’s not the holidays without this brand of turkey!
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
This is our favorite for holidays! It’s easy to make and taste so delicious! The turkeys are always juicy and tasteful! Butterball Premium Young Turkey
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
I am loyal to butterball turkeys. I never serve any other turkey at my thanksgiving dinners!
Crystal R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to favorite brand for a turkey on holidays or just any day I love it and I really love it deep fried
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Butterball turkey never let me down. Always come out juicy and tender. My family won't wait until November for this Great, it's one we have ever season of the year 😋
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the taste and quality of Butterball Turkey. Sometimes I make in the oven and other times I like to cook in my crock pot. Butterball always has the best flavor and cooks well for me. I do recommend and will purchase again.
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
This is our go to holiday Turkey and this year we added the butterball Turkey oil-less fryer to our collection. The Turkey is fresh and comes out amazing every time! So much meat! We freeze extras and will use throughout the upcoming months!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...