BY BUTTERBALL

Enjoy the taste of butterball thin sliced lunchmeats. Made with the highest quality Ingredients, you can feel good about serving it to your family. Butterball deli thin lunchmeats are 97% fat free so you know they are nutritious and it has that great taste only butterball can deliver. Try all 4 thin sliced varieties: oven roasted turkey breast, smoked turkey breast, honey roasted turkey breast, oven roasted chicken breast. see more...

Katrina R.
Essex, MD
This makes the best lunch meat sandwiches! It's cut nice and thin, and has that savory oven roasted taste that's just perfect between bread!

I love that it's not fatty and it isn't stiff. The slices are incredibly soft, and layer perfect on one another. I usually use 3 slices on regular bread, and 4 on sub rolls. My family loves this meat!
Emily F.
Corinth, MS
This Butterball oven roasted turkey breast makes THE BEST sandwiches and who doesn't love a good sandwich?! My family keeps this stocked in our fridge!
Yannina R.
I love using this to make sandwiches or to add inside of my omelets in the morning. It really is the best and wouldn't buy any other brand
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love this butter ball oven roasted chicken sandwich meat I use.it all the time to make my lunch sandwiches for work
Tonya D.
Richmond, KY
Omg! I love this lunch meat! So tasty and yummy! Cut perfectly. Great with mayo tomato and lettuce! Making me hungry
elsa m.
Love it, perfect to use with my sandwich and salads. Or just eat it with a pieces of bread and a bit butter
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
Butterball Oven Roasted Chicken Breast love give this to my kids for lunch fast and easy.....
Kristen L.
Delicious. You cannot get a better more moist chicken. A little pricy but watch for sales and it’s so worth it. Great flavour stays moist. I’d definitely recommend to try this if you haven’t already you won’t be disappointed.
mayra q.
San Bernardino, CA
Me and my husband love this butterball chicken breast for sandwiches has a nice taste.
Aisha b.
Not a fan! It tastes a little odd. I have tasted better ones :( Explore your options!