BY BUTTERBALL #5 in Turkey

American Heart Association Certified.Meets criteria for Heart-Healthy Food.While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

Kaia D.
Pendleton, SC
We bought the butterball turkey for thanksgiving this year and it was the first time I ever tried it. The taste was decent. I would say I'm in the middle of like and dislike not to say I wouldn't buy it again but it was such a bland turkey unless you add seasoning . (Which made it really yummy)
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
This is the BEST TURKEY EVER. No comments. I mean just imagine the best taste, quality, price and freshness... All in just one!!! I love it so much! I am obsessed with this since I tried for the first time a year ago and I highly recommended it to my friends this year!
Yovana R.
Con este producto yo rellenaría un pavo! No sé de qué otra forma usarlo aunque en La Cocina siempre se encuentra la manera de darle Uso q cualquier alimento, aparentemente se ve bueno porque en realidad no lo he usado!.. pero no descartó poder usarlo!..
Gisselle L.
Miami
This turkey is delicious! So juicy and the perfect size for a family of around 6 or 7. I loved it with some honey and stuffing, it gave it a sweet and salty taste! I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!
Morgan B.
Best turkey ever if you are looking for a good one for thanksgiving! No fat and a great amount of white meat! They also come in big sizes and are a great bang for your buck! It's my favorite turkey for thanksgiving!
angela r.
baldwin, mi
I wouldn't purchase anything without it being buttermilk, it stay juicy while cooking and I have never had one that was dry.so easy to cook and affordable to buy, and you have plenty of left overs after party of 6
Mady C.
Ligonier, IN
Such a good item to use for thanks giving. It is not pricey but it's a good amount. The flavor of this is amazing! Very strong not to tangy or all. And the good things is hat it's not dry and I reccoment it!
lynnsey h.
Louisville, KY
such a good item for thanksgiving i love the brand butterball so much. planning on buying one for this years meal, my family loves it just as much as me
Marquita Y.
Brunswick, GA
This is a thanksgiving staple! To me it's not thanksgiving without a butterball! Just reminds you of cool weather, football and family.
Luz Paola M.
It is my favorite brand for the night of Thanksgiving! I buy every year and we all love! good taste and perfect for sharing with family
Angeliyah P.
Is turkey a healthier choice than Ham?
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
Is this taste good? Any comments?
Jessica H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Can this turkey be put in the fryer?
Jamie B.
Millstadt, IL
Does this come frozen or is it already thawed?
Kaia D.
Pendleton, SC
Is this turkey a good thanksgiving turkey or more of a sandwich meat turkey? I've been having trouble trying to find one that tastes real and not like the thin processed slices .