BY BUTTERBALL #3 in Turkey

American Heart Association Certified.Meets criteria for Heart-Healthy Food.While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

Maria R.
Not a huge turkey fan and especially white meat turkey because it tends to dry out quicker. However, I wrapped this up in some seasoning, put them in foil and baked them and they actually didn't dry out as much as normal breast meat.
Courtney H.
Chickamauga, GA
These are great. Consistently the best turkeys. They do not always end up being the least expensive during the holidays, but their superior taste makes them worth the cost. They cook up moist and tasty every time. I do my part by lightly buttering the surface and then slowly cooking them at 350 degrees and baste them every 15 to 30 minutes with a bouillon solution with garlic. The timers pop at the right time to indicate that the turkey is done, but I choose to cook the turkey an additional 15 to 30 minutes so that I get a somewhat crispier top skin.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
This is the perfect turkey for holiday meals. It cooks evenly and turns out moist and delicious. I like the trusted Butterball name. but even without that, the taste speaks for itself. I like that there is always plenty of room for stuffing the bird, not like some smaller birds that seem to have no real cavity in them. My favorite part is the skin that has a crisp, buttery flavor when it is finished.
Jessica P.
Pottsville, AR
Butterball brand is always worth the extra cost in our house! They are easy to prepare and have a nice crispy skin when finished. We cook at 350 for 20mins per pound of turkey. I do nothing special to the turkey except baste it every 30 mins to help keep it moist. Even though, I don't believe I would have to baste it, it is just habit. The flavor is always wonderful.
TaShyra G.
Chicago , IL
Unless we're having a large get-together, this is what my family has for Thanksgiving. Having just the breast is a great way to avoid wasting food or having a freezer full of leftovers that we forget about. This is plenty for us, and enough to share if someone stops by unexpectedly. It's well-seasoned and easy to prepare, on a holiday or any day.
Jim M.
Humble, TX
Who doesn't love a good turkey on thanksgiving? I know of I do and so does my family and butterball turkeys are the way to go. They cook easily and very easy to prepare to go in the oven, they never dry out and the overall flavor of them is amazing. There are never any leftovers when it comes to butterball turkeys in my house for the holidays and their prices are amazing if you haven't tried a butterball turkey I would strongly recommend that you do this year and I promise it will be a big hit with your family
Allison D.
Florida
Butterball turkey is my staple food for Thanksgiving The Taste is wonderful and you cannot ever go wrong with a Butterball turkey especially if you deep fry it or infrared cooking the meat melts in your mouth literally!!! Makes me hungry just thinking about it LOL highly recommended 5 Stars definitely
Natalie H.
When I think Thanksgiving, I think Butterball turkey! These turkeys are moist, liscious, and incredibly flavorful. They're the oerfect main dish for any get together. I have never been disappointed in my purchase of a Butterball. They're easy to prepare, the cooking instructions are easy to follow, and always leave the most delicious result!
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
Ah yes the famous ButterBall turkey! this turkey is THE BEST turkey you can have for thanksgiving! the price is right for my pocket, the taste is by far the best, and definitely recommend this to all my friends and family! if it ain't butterball it ain't a turkey at all ;)
Heather B.
This is the most delicious turkey. I absolutely love the way this turkey cooks. Basting it alot helps it stay juicy. I also place a few tablespoons of butter on the inside of it. And it doesn't matter if I get a bigger one or a smaller one. They both turn out so good.
Angeliyah P.
Is turkey a healthier choice than Ham?
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
Is this taste good? Any comments?
Jessica H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Can this turkey be put in the fryer?
Jamie B.
Millstadt, IL
Does this come frozen or is it already thawed?
Kaia D.
Pendleton, SC
Is this turkey a good thanksgiving turkey or more of a sandwich meat turkey? I've been having trouble trying to find one that tastes real and not like the thin processed slices .