GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsButterballSausages
Butterball Natural Inspirations Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links

Butterball® Natural Inspirations Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links

by Butterball

74% Less Fat‡ Than USDA data for cooked pork sausageTurkey used has no added hormones or steroids††

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Butterball® Natural Inspirations Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links!
Natalie  T.
1,025 reviews
Butterball® Natural Inspirations Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links uploaded by Natalie  T.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Very tasty turkey links and affordable. Perfect for anytime of day. Very simple to prepare, these are pre cooked. Gluten free and microwavable. I'll buy again and recommend. [product:butterball®-natural-inspirations-turkey-breakfast-sausage-links]
Antionette B.
Smyrna, DE
Butterball Turkey Sausages are great for breakfast and brunch especially when prepared in the Airfyer. These Butterball Turkey Link Sausages are a perfect compliment to hashbrowns and fruit and are a healthier alternative to other breakfast meats.
Allison R.
Butterball® Natural Inspirations Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links uploaded by Allison R.
I don’t know if this is the right product because the box looks different but I’m going to write the review anyways lol. I have been having these once in a while for breakfast recently and I love that they are gluten free, certified by the American humane and has been inspected by the department of agriculture. I’m trying to choose better food choices And I think this is a really great start. It’s also Turkey sausage and not beef and has 50% less fat. This will forever be one of my favorites! The only downside is I don’t believe it’s organic but I will let it slide.
Tiffany K. C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a great alternative for anyone who's looking to enjoy a better option of meet outside of pork I know that I get tired of having pork bacon pork sausage beef burgers and every once in a while I'll occasionally indulge into the turkey side of things such as turkeybbacon turkey sausage turkey burgers you name name it so do yourself a good favor and try butter balls turkey links a great alternative to your breakfast much healthier alternative to beef or pork try to give your body a break from all that harsh red meat and goes something refreshing tasty light and may I say better tasting than pork
Ava F.
Miami
These are great, they’re pretty healthy (at least I think so, compared to other breakfast foods) and they taste just as good as regular sausage. They’re probably a dollar or two more than your average sausage but don’t let that deter you from buying them- they taste delicious!
Becca G.
ATL
Purchased at: Walmart
Great turkey sausage the taste is awesome! The only downside is the links are really small, I wish they were bigger. They’re actually pretty healthy as well.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I absolutely loves these, not only for breakfast. But I do love to eat these with breakfast as well because it gives me only a few grams of fat, few calories, but a decent amount of protein per serving. So it helps me get my protein up, and also the convenience of the cooking options is great.
Kirsten B.
Lexington, AL
These are sooo good and a healthier choice! Super easy and quick to cook, great to prepare the night before for a quick breakfast on the go the next morning!
Christina K.
Concord, NC
My favorite! I love that it’s not greasy like normal sausage, great priced and my 1 year old daughter even likes it. I also like that the sausages are separated in the box to where I can fix half a box and save the rest for later.
Onyx A.
Hardeeville
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious and easy to cook. Doesn't take long to cook either. My daughter loves them. Great protein start for breakfast.

Looking for your answer?