BY BUTTERBALL #63 in Grilling Tools

Great tasting fried turkey from your kitchen Powerful 1,650 watt electric heating element - quickly heats oil Uses up to 1/3 less oil than traditional turkey fryers Durable stainless steel construction Adjustable thermostat - prevents overheating Includes chrome-coated wire cooking basket with drain clip Built-in drain valve for easier cleaning Enjoy the delicious taste of fried turkey without having to head outdoors with the Butterball Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer. Amazingly convenient, this turkey fryer features durable stainless steel construction and an intelligent design that both saves space and uses a third less oil than standard turkey fryers. Feel confident with this CSA-approved fryers adjustable thermostat, preventing the possibility of overheating or overcooking. Built-in drain valve makes cleaning easy, while the included cooking basket with drain clip allows you to cook all your favorite foods in this capable, easy to use indoor fryer. Handles turkeys up to 14 lbs. Quick fryer cooks turkeys in 3-1/3 to 4 minutes per pound of turkey. Manufacturer model #: 23011014. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
We got this to cook our turkey this past Thanksgiving and it's now my new favorite kitchen gadget! Not only did it cut the cook time in half (if not more) but it tasted absolutely delicious. The best part...I can fry up just about anything with this :) Multiuse kitchen cookware is always great! Highly recommend and worth every penny!
Vine C.
We got this turkey fryer for Thanksgiving and I don't think I can go back to regular oven-baked turkey. This thing is great! For starters, it only took and hour to cook the turkey. Second of all, the turkey was cooked perfectly! I honestly don't think I've seen a turkey that looked that pretty. It was juicy and tender and was perfectly browned on the outside. This fryer is wonderful and I highly recommend it. It's also quite affordable for the use you get out of it!
Leah C.
#BlackFriday #InfluensterApp This is the best purchase ever. We bought several to give as gifts, because of the deal we received on them. We used ours for thanksgiving and it's a breeze to clean, the turkey was amazing and doesn't absorb much oil at all, maybe a cup. We had to buy as gifts because it's so awesome!
laura s.
Paramount, CA
I love love my butterball turkey fryer. I will never oven cook a turkey again. My turkey comes out so tender and juicy not to mention the flavor is so delicious. #ButterballTurkeyFryer. #Influenster
Glenda G.
Best invention ever!!! Love a good fried turkey. We use this in the house close to the door. Works great, no mess and doesn’t smell up the house.
Jessica W.
Columbia, SC
I have been thinking of frying a turkey this year vs roasting one. This electric fryer looks like much less of a hassle and mess than traditional frying. Do you get the same results as traditional frying in oil? Thanks! :)
Amanda P.
Cleveland, TX
How does this fryer compare to other air fryers?
April L.
Has anyone ever tried this? I've always wanted to fry a turkey, I heard that frying the turkey was best.
Melanie M.
Las Vegas, NV
What is the best turkey fryer for a medium size turkey? Preferably one that is easy to use and low maintenance.
Patricia x.
I have never fried a turkey so obviously have never used one of these fryers before. Can anyone tell me 1- the turkeys arent heavy from grease or dry from frying? 2- specifically i was thinking of this fryer in particular. What does one look for in a fryer?