Butterball® Fresh Premium Young Li'l Butterball Turkey uploaded by Brigette W.

BY BUTTERBALL

Now Featuring: easy open bag. No knives or scissors needed! See below. Fresh never frozen. Cooking & carving directions enclosed separately. see more...

Bianca D.
East Orange, NJ
This turkey was the centerpiece for the thanksgiving table. Easy to find in any supermarket. Easy to clean and season. Was lighter than expected to carry. First we defrosted the bird than seasoned it over night. Then placed the turkey in the oven for about 4-5 hours. Perfect turkey complete but all baked turkeys come out dry so gravy is needed.
Amy M.
Pine Grove, CA
These are by far the best turkeys I have ever purchased. The taste is unlike any other brand. I highly recommend this brand to anyone. Juicy meat and no matter how you season it always good! And might I recommend cook it breast side down!
Tara H.
Russellville, AR
The turkey was delicious! It melted in your mouth. I bought the turkey at Walmart. I used a Greek seasoning and all purpose seasoning with butter. Pros is the button thing that tells you if it’s done.
alana p.
A Thanksgiving meal is never complete without a Butterball Turkey! This is the best brand in turkeys you can buy from the grocery and the taste would never disappoint the family or people who are eating it. I bake my turkey in an oven bag and the results are a moist, juicy, mouth-watering result. I use butter to baste the turkey as it adds that extra flavor and won't make it taste dry. In my opinion Butterball turkeys are better than the other brands and I will continue to support it every year for my thanksgiving meals.
melinda b.
Zephyrhills, FL
OMG I love Butterball turkey I just bought my turkey yesterday at Winn-Dixie they were $0.99 a pound I cannot wait for Thanksgiving so I can dig into this turkey and then have left over it to make so many more dishes I put my butterball turkey in the night before Thanksgiving at 200 degrees is super moist never dry that is my go-to thing slow cooking everything in the oven is the best you guys should totally try it
Rebecca B.
Butterball Fresh Premium Young Li'l Butterball Turkey is an excellent turkey to grab for your celebration. They are priced by the pound and you can pick out the size that will be best for your occasion. The bag is now super easy to open no scissors needed just rip it with your hands. Just as long as you don't over cook it the turkey will be nice a juicy.
Anna D.
my favorite Turkey to make is butterball my husband says nothing beats the butterball brand out of all the turkeys i made and thawed out this one has been our favorite for years i love it and so do my kids and anyone coming over for dinner
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
Some of our family's don't like to eat Turkey more then once. For Christmas eve we like to make another Turkey which is of course small. We would have another main dish with many side dishes and deserts. This is what we do for the holidays.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Love these turkeys! My husband fixes one every Thanksgiving and Christmas. We got this years on sale at Walmart for 98cents a lb. They always taste great and are very moist. Can't wait!
Jessica D.
Butterball is defiantly a staple every year on Thanksgiving I've try other brands of turkey but it don't compare to Butterball recommend it give it a try you would love it
Rath L.
Long Beach, CA
Why do you guys prefer this turkey instead of the Original ? Whats the difference between cooking this and the regular one ?
Lana B.
Guthrie, KY
What would be the difference in li'l Butterball Turkey and a plain Butterball Turkey?
Chelsea C.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Can you cook a turkey frozen?
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Just curious how do you prepare your Thanksgiving or Christmas Turkey? 😊
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
Why do you prefer this turkey over all others? What method is best for cooking a whole turkey?o