Butterball® Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked uploaded by Janine C.

BY BUTTERBALL

Butterball® Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked.

60% Less fat* than USDA data for pork & beef smoked sausage.

Gluten free.

Naturally hardwood smoked.

Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
I truly love this turkey sausage . I use this for breakfast, lunch , dinner .
I taste good in my pasta sauce , with rice , in a sandwich pretty much anything you would like . It's also kid friendly , the whole family will enjoy it .
Kayla K.
I will say that this is not the best turkey sausage I have ever had but, when I am using sausage in a recipe and don't want an over powering sausage taste. This is my go too.
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
We don't do pork and this is a perfect alternative. Taste is amazing. We love it for breakfast lunch and dinner meals. Our favorite is with peppers and onions yum. Priced well and often on sale at most grocery stores.
Niki S.
Burgettstown, PA
We love this turkey sausage. It's a better healthier alternative to regular sausage. It tastes good and cooks up quickly. Butterball is a name we trust in our house.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
This sausage tastes great. I love that it is all turkey bc I don't eat pork. It has a nice flavor and you can eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Rachael S.
My favorite sausage to use in all of my favorite recipes! It's best grilled but also really delishious boiled! Really great in red beans and rice!
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great substitute for regular sausage and only a portion of the calories. To me it tastes better bc it's not a strong as normal sausage.
Jessica B.
Bremerton, WA
I love this product... we don't eat much beef, so this option for smoked sausage is amazing. We love it on the grill !!!
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Great turkey sausage. Good flavor and not greasy. This a good lower calorie option. Good in casseroles, jambalaya, etc
Krystal K.
Great product! Love to use for jambalaya or just sliced and pan fried with a side dish. My entire family loves them.