Butterball® Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked uploaded by Janine C.

BY BUTTERBALL #62 in Sausage

Butterball® Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked.

60% Less fat* than USDA data for pork & beef smoked sausage.

Gluten free.

Naturally hardwood smoked.

Shonda W.
Warner Robins, GA
Butterball turkey sausage tastes hearty, has a great smokey flavor, and is on the healthier side when compared to other sausages. I use this when I do Red Beans and rice as a less fatty alternative to other sausages since the red beans and rice are usually so heavy in calories and flavor. These are also great in stews and soups and on their own.
Nikki A.
Montgomery, AL
I love turkey sausage! It actually tastes better than traditional without the greasiness. You don't have to worry about draining after cooking or an oily film on your soups. Butterball has a good price in stores, and often has coupons, so it's a savings, too.
Raven W.
Greenville, NC
I cannot eat pork so turkey is a great alternative for sausage. I've tried some different ones and this one is the best so far! I like to use Butterball turkey sausages in various meals!
Janine C.
I love all the varieties of butterball sausage, but this one is my favorite because it's a little healthier than the regular sausage. It has the same great flavor, is the same cost, and like I said before a great alternative to beef.
Myra H.
Love this turkey. The flavor is great, and it's been a good alternative to beef or pork sausage since I don't eat either of those meats. My beef loving boyfriend even eats it and he's not fond of turkey. I also like that it's fully made of turkey- I have stumbled upon some brands that use beef or pork for the casing, but this is not of of them.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
This is a wonderful product, it has excellent flavor. I love to stir fry this - first I start off with the cut up sausage, olive oil and chopped onions in a pan. After if has cooked a while, I add steamed veggies and rice (previously cooked) for a complete meal! Delicious!
Black P.
These are really great for breakfast. Slice them up or brown them in your toaster oven or in a skillet with scrambled eggs and a biscuit and you have the best healthy breakfast ever. They have a lot of flavor and you will not be disappointed.
Kayla K.
I will say that this is not the best turkey sausage I have ever had but, when I am using sausage in a recipe and don't want an over powering sausage taste. This is my go too.
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
We don't do pork and this is a perfect alternative. Taste is amazing. We love it for breakfast lunch and dinner meals. Our favorite is with peppers and onions yum. Priced well and often on sale at most grocery stores.
Niki S.
BURGETTSTOWN, PA
We love this turkey sausage. It's a better healthier alternative to regular sausage. It tastes good and cooks up quickly. Butterball is a name we trust in our house.