Butterball® Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked uploaded by Melissa D.Butterball® Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked uploaded by Melissa D.Butterball® Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked uploaded by Janine C.

BY BUTTERBALL

Butterball® Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked.

60% Less fat* than USDA data for pork & beef smoked sausage.

Gluten free.

Naturally hardwood smoked.

Lindsey J.
Nashville, TN
We love this healthier sausage alternative from Butterball!  Even with 60% fat than regular sausage, it does contain 25% of your day's worth of sodium per serving.  No matter, it's also a great breakfast sausage to pan fry, no added oil needed!
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a good sausage for a last minute meal. I like to slice it up and brown it with a touch of olive oil. It is low fat but high in flavor and is one of the only things I can guarantee my 2 and 3 year old boys will eat.
Celina d.
Schenectady, NY
I love this turkey sausage. It’s so flavorful and a very good price for all the meat you get. So much better then other sausages because I know it’s all turkey. I made it sliced on an angle with pasta and some pasta sauce. Delicious!!
Janine C.
I love all the varieties of butterball sausage, but this one is my favorite because it's a little healthier than the regular sausage. It has the same great flavor, is the same cost, and like I said before a great alternative to beef.
Shonda W.
Warner Robins, GA
Butterball turkey sausage tastes hearty, has a great smokey flavor, and is on the healthier side when compared to other sausages. I use this when I do Red Beans and rice as a less fatty alternative to other sausages since the red beans and rice are usually so heavy in calories and flavor. These are also great in stews and soups and on their own.
Nikki A.
Wetumpka, AL
I love turkey sausage! It actually tastes better than traditional without the greasiness. You don't have to worry about draining after cooking or an oily film on your soups. Butterball has a good price in stores, and often has coupons, so it's a savings, too.
Myra H.
Love this turkey. The flavor is great, and it's been a good alternative to beef or pork sausage since I don't eat either of those meats. My beef loving boyfriend even eats it and he's not fond of turkey. I also like that it's fully made of turkey- I have stumbled upon some brands that use beef or pork for the casing, but this is not of of them.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
This is a wonderful product, it has excellent flavor. I love to stir fry this - first I start off with the cut up sausage, olive oil and chopped onions in a pan. After if has cooked a while, I add steamed veggies and rice (previously cooked) for a complete meal! Delicious!
Raven W.
Greenville, NC
I cannot eat pork so turkey is a great alternative for sausage. I've tried some different ones and this one is the best so far! I like to use Butterball turkey sausages in various meals!
Black P.
These are really great for breakfast. Slice them up or brown them in your toaster oven or in a skillet with scrambled eggs and a biscuit and you have the best healthy breakfast ever. They have a lot of flavor and you will not be disappointed.