Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsSausagesButterball
Butterball Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked

Butterball® Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked

by Butterball

Butterball® Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked.

60% Less fat* than USDA data for pork & beef smoked sausage.

Gluten free.

Naturally hardwood smoked.

DO YOU HAVE A RECIPE BLOG OR COOK BOOK?
Start your review of Butterball® Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle C.
Bartlett, TN
Butterball® Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked uploaded by Danielle C.
Purchased at: Kroger
This turkey sausage is delicious! It’s pre-cooked so all you have to do is heat it and enjoy!
Heather A.
Cameron, NC
These are like hot dogs, just way bigger. They're convenient to have in the fridge and go great with mac n cheese or French fries. They're gluten free and so that's a plus. Less fat and calories but they're great to eat.
Elise M.
Shreveport
I raised my family on this sausage for breakfast, lunch, supper, including snitches. The flavor is wonderful to season greens, use in gumbo , rice or pasta dishes. It is inexpensive as a main part of meal.  I try to keep it on hand for my go to meal. This I have done for almost twenty-something years. Quality and cost are important . Your company has maintained quality standards over the years, Thank you.

Erica S.
Homerville , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I make a really good Cajun pasta with this sausage! It’s leaner and better for you than regular pork sausage!
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a good sausage for a last minute meal. I like to slice it up and brown it with a touch of olive oil. It is low fat but high in flavor and is one of the only things I can guarantee my 2 and 3 year old boys will eat.
Nikki A.
Wetumpka, AL
I love turkey sausage! It actually tastes better than traditional without the greasiness. You don't have to worry about draining after cooking or an oily film on your soups. Butterball has a good price in stores, and often has coupons, so it's a savings, too.
Raven W.
Dunn, NC
I cannot eat pork so turkey is a great alternative for sausage. I've tried some different ones and this one is the best so far! I like to use Butterball turkey sausages in various meals!
Shonda W.
Warner Robins, GA
Butterball turkey sausage tastes hearty, has a great smokey flavor, and is on the healthier side when compared to other sausages. I use this when I do Red Beans and rice as a less fatty alternative to other sausages since the red beans and rice are usually so heavy in calories and flavor. These are also great in stews and soups and on their own.
Kayla K.
I will say that this is not the best turkey sausage I have ever had but, when I am using sausage in a recipe and don't want an over powering sausage taste. This is my go too.
Janine C.
Butterball® Everyday Turkey Sausage Hardwood Smoked uploaded by Janine C.
I love all the varieties of butterball sausage, but this one is my favorite because it's a little healthier than the regular sausage. It has the same great flavor, is the same cost, and like I said before a great alternative to beef.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...