Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsTurkeyButterball
Everyday Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavorings Original Seasoned - 6 CT

by Butterball

#19 in Turkey

Butterball® Original Seasoned Everyday Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavorings.
No thaw freezer to grill.
American Culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
Best taste award, ChefsBest 2012.
The ChefsBest™ award for best taste is awarded to the brand rated highest overall among leading brands by independent professional chefs.
70% less fat* than USDA data for beef burgers.
6 1/3 pound patties (individually frozen).
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Reynolds®.
Resealable Reynolds freezer bag inside.

How do these taste? Do they have flavor or do you have to add your own seasoning? I know it says natural flavoring original seasoned but want to know more about he taste.
Do these taste similar to other turkey burgers or do they taste like turkey with a lot of fillers added?
Are these like the taste of hamburgers or turkey ?
Start your review of Butterball Everyday Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavorings Original Seasoned - 6 CT!
St Benedict, PA
Butterball Everyday Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavorings Original Seasoned - 6 CT uploaded by anessa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you have never had Butterball Everyday Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavorings Original Seasoned - 6 CT i definitely recommend you try them. My whole family loves the butterball brand the burgers are delicious. I have bought them at almost every grocery store and they are worth the price.
Milford, DE
Butterball Everyday Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavorings Original Seasoned - 6 CT uploaded by Tara M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite because they have such great seasoning but still add your own! You get 6 in a pack and they come air tight. They are very flavorful and juicy any way you cook them. My kids love them on a sourdough roll with lettuce, tomato, ketchup and cheese. I would suggest buying two packs at a time. They go fast and for the price can’t beat it.
Pace, FL
I love these. They are super convenient and surprisingly tasty. Definitely become a staple in my house
Weslaco, TX
These are delicious, we buy these instead of beef to try to be healthier and they taste amazing. They're also very affordable and easy to cook. Makes a delicious burger in very little time. I recommend these for a healthier burger option. I would buy again.
Okmulgee, OK
This brand is okay love their Turkey bacon but the Turkey burgers kind of had a bland taste to me unlike most Turkey burgers
Goose Creek, SC
I love turkey burgers. The Sweet Onion flavor from #Butterball are my fave! Easy to cook when you “forgot to take something out of the freezer”. Always juicy and delicious.
El Paso, TX
Butterball Everyday Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavorings Original Seasoned - 6 CT uploaded by Luisa V.
If you're craving a nice juicy burger without having to feel guilty of breaking the diet then these burgers are perfect for you. They're juicy, they are so flavorful, and they're super healthy. I love eating these like a sandwich but instead of using bread using lettuce and It's amazing.
Cypress , TX
Extremely tasteful, you get a bang for buck with these , I enjoys these burgers on a ice burger lettuce wrap or Roman wrap with olive mayo. The taste is so good. Easy to Steam in the insta pot in minutes
Plainfield, IL
These turkey patties are so yummy! I recommend using burger buns or the sandwich thins because of the circle shape. I dont usually eat this with cheese but I do add Valentina hot sauce and Chipotle aioli to add spice and it is so yummy!!
Homerville , GA
Purchased at: Publix
This are my favorite frozen burger to buy and grill! These have the best flavor to them and are juicy, not dry when cooked! Highly recommend!