by Butterball

#23 in Turkey

Butterball® Original Seasoned Everyday Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavorings.
No thaw freezer to grill.
American Culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
Best taste award, ChefsBest 2012.
The ChefsBest™ award for best taste is awarded to the brand rated highest overall among leading brands by independent professional chefs.
70% less fat* than USDA data for beef burgers.
6 1/3 pound patties (individually frozen).
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Reynolds®.
Resealable Reynolds freezer bag inside.

How do these taste? Do they have flavor or do you have to add your own seasoning? I know it says natural flavoring original seasoned but want to know more about he taste.
Do these taste similar to other turkey burgers or do they taste like turkey with a lot of fillers added?
Are these like the taste of hamburgers or turkey ?
Start your review of Butterball Everyday Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavorings Original Seasoned - 6 CT!
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My family favorite Turkey Burgers! These are seasoned with sweet onion and gluten free. Great affordable price. Very easy to prepare at home. Perfect packaging with six in the box. I love making turkey, mushroom, and cheese burgers. I'll buy again and recommend. [product:butterball-everyday-turkey-burgers-with-natural-flavorings-original-seasoned---6-ct]
Burlington, KY
These turkey burgers are delicious and I like to keep a case in my freezer. They are frequently on sale and come with where is patties which is nice to last for a long time. You can almost always find a coupon and then to be on sale at grocery stores. I like to make burgers with these instead of using beef.
Rexburg, ID
These are straight freaking fire let me tell you. What a juicy and delicious way to get a burger fix without all of the red meat and fat that goes along with it. These are super yummy and I cannot get enough of them.
Chesnee, SC
I love these! The only complaint is the way they are packaged, sometimes the paper would get frozen to the burger and I would have to get a knife and cut that piece off, other than that. They taste great, are fairly quick to cook, and did I mention for a turkey burger, they taste pretty darn delicious? They add a great amount of protein to my diet without all the fats and calories of other meats.
El Paso, TX
Butterball Everyday Turkey Burgers with Natural Flavorings Original Seasoned - 6 CT uploaded by Luisa V.
If you're craving a nice juicy burger without having to feel guilty of breaking the diet then these burgers are perfect for you. They're juicy, they are so flavorful, and they're super healthy. I love eating these like a sandwich but instead of using bread using lettuce and It's amazing.
Cypress , TX
Extremely tasteful, you get a bang for buck with these , I enjoys these burgers on a ice burger lettuce wrap or Roman wrap with olive mayo. The taste is so good. Easy to Steam in the insta pot in minutes
A little high in fat, for my current eating plan, but the flavor is really tasty and I like how easy they are to make for my family. Price is a little more expensive than making my own burgers from ground meat, but I think they’re worth it.
Recently I had to stop eating red meat and burgers was what I missed the most! These are a great alternative to red meat, especially if you cant eat soy/tofu. The taste is pretty great! Hard to tell they aren't even red meat
Revere, MA
These turkey burgers are absolutely delicious. I throw them in my air fryer for a few minutes and they come out so crispy on the outside, and remain juicy on the inside! My favorite quick dinner.
Oviedo, FL
I like this product because I can store it for a good amount of time. I don’t eat red meat, so butterball turkey burgers are a great alternative for me. I usually add some seasoning on top of what’s already there, but overall these burgers taste great and make for a great burger!