Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsBaconButterball

by Butterball

Butterball® Every Day Thin & Crispy Smoked Cured Dark & White Turkey Bacon.
New easy open.
Chopped & formed.
Natural smoke flavor added.
16 slices approx.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Ready to cook.
65% less fat* than USDA data for pork bacon.
30 calories, total fat 2g, sodium 180mg.
Per serving 2 slices.

What kind of recipes to you use this in?
I have been looking for a great suntan lotion, anyone know where I can get it?
Start your review of Butterball Everyday Turkey Bacon Thin & Crispy Smoked Cured Dark & White Turkey Bacon - 16 CT!
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Butterball Everyday Turkey Bacon Thin & Crispy Smoked Cured Dark & White Turkey Bacon - 16 CT uploaded by paul N.
Purchased at: Safeway
oNo one will ever know it is not pork turkey bacon by Butterball awesome item for those who gave up pork for those who only eat kosher this is an alternative that you could use good for the kids healthy fast for snacking give it a try
LeeAnn F.
Turkey bacon is good if watching calories. The taste compared to regular bacon is eh. It's good when on stuff but not by itself, to me anyways.
Jo-Vonne L.
Awesome bacon that gives a good taste. Makes you forget you aren’t eating bacon. It also is easy to find a good deal to make the price better. So good that even picky kids enjoy eating without complaining.
nia A.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes Yes Yes! This bacon is my all time favorite. When my market had them on sale I racked up. I wrapped it around asparagus and baked it very delicious. If your watching your calories and love turkey this is it👍
Tara N.
Elysburg, PA
I actually would now choose this over normal bacon. It's good for you, is low in sodium, and low in calories. As someone who counts calories, it's perfect to fit my breakfast needs. It's not expensive at all and lasts quite a while since I only eat two slices a day. I highly recommend !! Usually you can find a coupon, too!
Vandita S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I know people hate turkey bacon most of the time but this is seriously amazing. So crispy, flavorful, and delicious. I've never had "real" bacon before but I feel like this could probably be just as good. It just tastes so good and I love crumbling it and adding it to other dishes that call for pork bacon
Sonia L.
This is wonderful, Turkey bacon is nutritional and yummy for the tummy. I can't wait to sink my teeth into one. But wait you can't just eat one. Let me help cook them.
Maddie G.
Mountain Rest, SC
We LOVE this turkey bacon. My family very rarely eats pork so we buy turkey bacon instead and have for many years. It is not as greasy or fatty as regular bacon and is a lot better for your health! I recommend this product to anyone!
Brenda P.
cicero, IL
I love turkey bacon more than regular bacon because this has way less fat and grease than the regular one. Sooo easy to cook, just put on a nonstick pan and turn when getting crispy and you're all done!
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
Great option for turkey bacon. I like this alot. It's way healthier than regular bacon. If you are looking for something that tastes the same, you'll be disappointed. It does have a different taste. If you know that beforehand, I think this is a great option. Tastes great! It's a little more expensive than regular bacon, but you get way more slices. Its a good value