by Butterball

Butterball® Every Day Thin & Crispy Smoked Cured Dark & White Turkey Bacon.
New easy open.
Chopped & formed.
Natural smoke flavor added.
16 slices approx.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Ready to cook.
65% less fat* than USDA data for pork bacon.
30 calories, total fat 2g, sodium 180mg.
Per serving 2 slices.

What kind of recipes to you use this in?
I have been looking for a great suntan lotion, anyone know where I can get it?
Start your review of Butterball Everyday Turkey Bacon Thin & Crispy Smoked Cured Dark & White Turkey Bacon - 16 CT!
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I honestly love this turkey bacon better than pork bacon. The taste is better to me and definitely less grease. I can pop it in the microwave a minute per slice and it comes out crispy and delicious. I love it. A must try!!!
Las Vegas , NV
Butterball Everyday Turkey Bacon Thin & Crispy Smoked Cured Dark & White Turkey Bacon - 16 CT uploaded by paul N.
Purchased at: Safeway
oNo one will ever know it is not pork turkey bacon by Butterball awesome item for those who gave up pork for those who only eat kosher this is an alternative that you could use good for the kids healthy fast for snacking give it a try
Ypsilanti, MI
This bacon is ok. It’s very thin, but I also feel like it takes forever to cook it to perfection. Sure, it may be healthier than regular bacon but I still prefer regular over this stuff. I only buy it when it’s on the Meijer 10/$10 sale and because my boyfriend likes it. Also, if you over cook it it becomes VERY tough.
Pekin, IL
Delicious bacon without all the guilt! Easy to cook and make crispy. I️ use this for breakfast by itself and in pasta dishes Too! Full of flavor just like pork bacon and we always use this in our house and only this kind of bacon!
Spring, TX
Butterball Everyday Turkey Bacon Thin & Crispy Smoked Cured Dark & White Turkey Bacon - 16 CT uploaded by Sam K.
Yummmy don't mind my burnt edges I tend to char my turkey bacon because I like the crisp bite that comes with it. Good morning and happy Thursday! Live your lives like you want to.
Butterball Everyday Turkey Bacon Thin & Crispy Smoked Cured Dark & White Turkey Bacon - 16 CT uploaded by Kei H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Butterball has one of the best tasting breakfast bacons that I have tried. Easy to brown and gets cripsy and full of flavor best paired with cheese and grits like that's my breakfast
Philadelphia, PA
Yes Yes Yes! This bacon is my all time favorite. When my market had them on sale I racked up. I wrapped it around asparagus and baked it very delicious. If your watching your calories and love turkey this is it👍
Awesome bacon that gives a good taste. Makes you forget you aren’t eating bacon. It also is easy to find a good deal to make the price better. So good that even picky kids enjoy eating without complaining.
Elysburg, PA
I actually would now choose this over normal bacon. It's good for you, is low in sodium, and low in calories. As someone who counts calories, it's perfect to fit my breakfast needs. It's not expensive at all and lasts quite a while since I only eat two slices a day. I highly recommend !! Usually you can find a coupon, too!
Antioch, TN
Great option for turkey bacon. I like this alot. It's way healthier than regular bacon. If you are looking for something that tastes the same, you'll be disappointed. It does have a different taste. If you know that beforehand, I think this is a great option. Tastes great! It's a little more expensive than regular bacon, but you get way more slices. Its a good value