Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsBaconButterball
Butterball Everyday Original Turkey Bacon

Butterball® Everyday Original Turkey Bacon

by Butterball

Turkey Bacon.Now your family can enjoy delicious bacon with 65% less fat than regular pork bacon. Butterball turkey bacon is made from premium Butterball turkey–always naturally flavorful and wholesome.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Butterball® Everyday Original Turkey Bacon!
How would you rate this product?
Becki A.
Milford, OH
Butterball® Everyday Original Turkey Bacon uploaded by Becki A.
Purchased at: Kroger
I really like this turkey bacon. I have been using it for years. It is a healthier alternative and to me it tastes just as good as regular bacon. I have tried other turkey bacons and some just aren't good. If you haven't tried it you should. I'm having it right now!!
Louise M.
As far as turkey bacon goes, this is as good as it gets in my opinion. Gets nice and crunchy and has good flavor. Much healthier version compared to pork products.
Katherine S.
South Carolina
This bacon does not taste like turkey at all it taste more like ham. I like ham, but if it says turkey then it should taste like turkey.
Amanda P.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
We love Butterball turkey bacon! It’s so easy to pop in the microwave and have a protein packed breakfast on busy mornings. I love that I can have 4 slices guilt free and add to a sandwich or salad quickly. I can find this at many local stores, so we get a pack every time we shop. Tastes great.
Mabel M.
Lake Alfred, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love turkey bacon, I always make my sandwiches with it, it's tasty🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰and super fresh, try it.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,196 reviews
I cannot go wrong with this brand. This bacon is very delicious and is healthy. My family loves this turkey bacon
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
Love the way this cooks up. I like mine crunchy. The thinness makes it easy to get there and faster. Great taste, I feel good about what I’m eating. Low sodium even though they have a bacon that actually says low sodium but I feel like this is low too. I always get right at Walmart. Lean and fresh.
Fadia D.
This is a must have at all out weekend family breakfasts. Healthy and delicious. My younger son can eat almost the [email protected] alone. We live Turkey bacon. Crispy/well done
Yamamah R.
Cleveland, OH
Kids love their bacon. Happy to see a company that has alternatives to regular pork bacon.
Toni O.
Butterball is probably my favorite turkey bacon. I only purchase when on sale. Cooks up pretty good for turkey bacon.

Looking for your answer?