BY BUTTERBALL #10 in Bacon

Turkey Bacon. Now your family can enjoy delicious bacon with 65% less fat than regular pork bacon. Butterball turkey bacon is made from premium Butterball turkey--always naturally flavorful and wholesome. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Susan M.
Beeton, ON
I LOVE this Turkey Bacon and so does my family, we have this every Saturday morning for breakfast, if you cook it a little longer it does get a little crispier, obviously not like 'real' bacon, but this is healthier!. I don't find it to salty which is good also. sometimes I will add this to some Alfredo sauce and frozen peas for a great and tasty pasta topping!
Julia M.
London, London
I had this the other day, and I don't know why it was so shocking but I really didn't enjoy it at all, maybe I've been eating some amazing pork bacon recently (which I have) but this just tasted like cardboard...I guess if you don't like eating pork for what ever reasons its an alternative... but I am not a fan
Andrea M.
Prince George, BC
This is an excellent product! I found it at Costco in packages of 2 and love that it's low calorie but still with great flavour
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
My teens and I love turkey bacon! I like to make it crispy. I pick it up at Walmart, where I find it at the best price.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
Does this turkey bacon skrink a lot when it's cooked?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Does it taste like bacon
Alyssa G.
Does this taste ok?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is turkey bacon better for you?
Patricia N.
my first and last time using this turkey bacon by Butterball...tasted awful; question: why is it so unappealing and smelly? Why not just use turkey without all the chemicals and processing. Looked like dog treats and smelled even worse. Throwing it out now.