BY BUTTERBALL #12 in Bacon

Turkey Bacon. Now your family can enjoy delicious bacon with 65% less fat than regular pork bacon. Butterball turkey bacon is made from premium Butterball turkey--always naturally flavorful and wholesome. see more...

Carlene O.
Butterball is by far my favorite turkey bacon. It can get really crispy how I prefer my bacon.
Sierra R.
I gave up pork for my bf who is allergic and this saved me from giving up bacon. I love it
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
This is pretty good turkey bacon if you cook it to well done. I've had better though.
Paige B.
My favorite brand of turkey bacon. Throw in the microwave ready in a minute.
Nanii S.
Delicious bacon, yummy bacon, love this bacon, bacon why wont you marry me.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
I tried turkey bacon out for the first time but wasn't too thrilled, Guess I am used to actual bacon and like it more crispy but these took a while to cook and was just different that what I'm used to eating. It did come with a great amount in it. A healthier alternative for sure though.
Stephanie R.
Sault Ste, ON
This was the first kind of turkey bacon I had tried . I would buy it again. Like most bacon products it is pricey . But for the price and protein levels in it i can’t complain.
julie b.
Campbellton, NB
I buy the low sodium Butterball Turkey bacon and it's DELICIOUS!! so much healthier (and honestly taste soooo much better) than regular real bacon. I love it. My family and I buy a pack every week for our big breakfasts during the weekends!
Caitlyn S.
I haven't bought regular pork bacon since trying this. The taste is amazing, it takes no time to cook, and it's a healthier option! The sodium content is rather high so I only eat 1-2 pieces at a time, usually last me about 3 weeks to a month.
Julia M.
London, London
I had this the other day, and I don't know why it was so shocking but I really didn't enjoy it at all, maybe I've been eating some amazing pork bacon recently (which I have) but this just tasted like cardboard...I guess if you don't like eating pork for what ever reasons its an alternative... but I am not a fan
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
Does this turkey bacon skrink a lot when it's cooked?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Does it taste like bacon
Alyssa G.
Does this taste ok?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is turkey bacon better for you?
Patricia N.
my first and last time using this turkey bacon by Butterball...tasted awful; question: why is it so unappealing and smelly? Why not just use turkey without all the chemicals and processing. Looked like dog treats and smelled even worse. Throwing it out now.