BY BUTTERBALL #12 in Bacon

Turkey Bacon. Now your family can enjoy delicious bacon with 65% less fat than regular pork bacon. Butterball turkey bacon is made from premium Butterball turkey--always naturally flavorful and wholesome. see more...

Maia J.
Reading, PA
Bes turkey bacon ever. I always used this bacon on an omelet and it was delicious. Its the best bacon you will ever taste
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
I like this pretty good I still like regular bacon better but this is a healthier substitute. Would buy this again!!!
Chaz T.
Ravenna, MI
I think Turkey bacon is nasty. My kids and grandkids love it so i have it all the time. This is their favorite one.
Shannon H.
Alexander, AR
This is the turkey bacon that I prefer against other brands because there is less sodium. I like mine extra crispy!
Lenita G.
Louisville, KY
This is the only turkey bacon I eat and trust. I love it crispy taste like real pork bacon without the calories
Kelsey H.
I fell in love with this from the first bite! I would honestly rather have this than regular bacon anymore.
Ashley L.
My sister love eating bacon all time. This only kind bacon she will get. I don't like grease thou
Fiorella Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta aparte que es económico y nutritivo. Menos grasa que un tocino regular. Es saludable
Carlene O.
Butterball is by far my favorite turkey bacon. It can get really crispy how I prefer my bacon.
Katiana A.
Very good but have to cook it we'll. it can be thick and take some time to get good and crispy!
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
Does this turkey bacon skrink a lot when it's cooked?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Does it taste like bacon
Alyssa G.
Does this taste ok?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is turkey bacon better for you?
Patricia N.
my first and last time using this turkey bacon by Butterball...tasted awful; question: why is it so unappealing and smelly? Why not just use turkey without all the chemicals and processing. Looked like dog treats and smelled even worse. Throwing it out now.