BY BUTTERBALL #12 in Bacon

Turkey Bacon. Now your family can enjoy delicious bacon with 65% less fat than regular pork bacon. Butterball turkey bacon is made from premium Butterball turkey--always naturally flavorful and wholesome. see more...

Jordan W.
Suffolk , VA
I was nervous about trying turkey bacon at first and I have tried some nasty ones but this one is delicious. I prefer it over regular bacon now. I don't like crispy bacon so this is perfect.
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
Any time I'm trying to watch what I eat or eat a little bit healthier, I get this turkey bacon. It is a great price and it's easy to make. And it's healthier!
Mariama H.
Love this bacon! As a person who isn't a fan of pork. This is a great pick me up for sandwhiches, and breakfast. I cook it in the microwave until its crispy!
Amanda P.
This was the first time I tasted turkey bacon! Literally so amazing and so good! Just pop it in the oven and it gets crunchy and tastes just the same!
Victoria g.
Dunbar, WV
Love butterball turkey bacon does really well being cooked on the stove as well as microwaving. Not a lot of shrinkage either. Everybody likes it
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Great breakfast option. Easy to prepare. Crispy and crunchy bacon. Very cost effective as well. 22 slices is a great amount as well for price.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
It takes some time to cook but its really good. I personally don't like for my bacon to be really crispy so its not really an issue.
Karla C.
Not a fan of pork so I was on the verge of giving up bacon and well this saved me from having to to give it up. These are really great.
karlisa g.
I really do not like this one only because it not the best to cook with because there so thin u can fine some that r a little bigger
Lindsey M.
My family purchases this bacon every week! We love the taste. Price is great, frequent coupons, and found at most grocery stores.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
Does this turkey bacon skrink a lot when it's cooked?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Does it taste like bacon
Alyssa G.
Does this taste ok?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is turkey bacon better for you?
Patricia N.
my first and last time using this turkey bacon by Butterball...tasted awful; question: why is it so unappealing and smelly? Why not just use turkey without all the chemicals and processing. Looked like dog treats and smelled even worse. Throwing it out now.