BY BUTTERBALL #10 in Bacon

Turkey Bacon. Now your family can enjoy delicious bacon with 65% less fat than regular pork bacon. Butterball turkey bacon is made from premium Butterball turkey--always naturally flavorful and wholesome. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This is really good it is also healthy to eat as a breakfast. It doesn't taste that much like original bacon but it's still tasty to eat. It can also be eaten cold and it still eats great.
Jordan T.
Greenville, NC
Best thing that has ever graced my tastebuds my touching them. I could eat this all day long every day of the week. Price is decent and the bacon is easy to make it to your level of crispiness.
Maria B.
My boyfriend and I have been trying to get back on track to living a healthier lifestyle. When we first tried these, we both fell in love (again! Lol). I love that they are low in fat and in calories so I don't feel guilty eating them in the morning. Of course they don't compare to regular bacon that everyone knows and loves, but they are a good and healthier alternative if you have a craving for bacon!
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
These turkey bacon pieces taste nothing like your good ole pork bacon. I'll still eat them. They just don't taste or look anything like the picture on the label. They're flat, dry, and it doesn't really have a great taste. I would just stick to regular bacon if it wasn't so fattening.
Kara S.
I have to say I was a little nervous trying this because sometimes turkey bacon tastes funny. But this one is delicious! It crisps nicely and tastes just like pork bacon. Plus the calorie count is low!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This bacon is basically the only bacon and brand I buy I love how well it teast and it finally something that is this healthy and teast that good I recommend this to everyone who's a bacon lover
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
When it comes to turkey bacon, this is what I usually purchase because it's available in lower sodium and it's reasonably priced. And did I mention delicious? Plus, you cook it in the microwave to speed up the process.
Chelsea B.
New Braunfels, TX
I actually like turkey bacon more than regular bacon (weird, I know...). This is the only brand we buy. My husband likes this one more than the "thin & crispy" so we eat it almost every morning. Great healthier alternative for breakfast!
Heather M.
Eva, AL
I start every morning with a few slices of turkey bacon and oatmeal. It's light and fills any bacon cravings you have. I wrap mine in paper towels and microwave till crispy! Also is waistline savvy!
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
This is a breakfast staple in our house. We don't eat pork so this is the best alternative to bacon. It taste amazing, perfect for BLT sandwiches and much more! Great price and found in most stores.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
Does this turkey bacon skrink a lot when it's cooked?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Does it taste like bacon
Alyssa G.
Does this taste ok?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is turkey bacon better for you?
Patricia N.
my first and last time using this turkey bacon by Butterball...tasted awful; question: why is it so unappealing and smelly? Why not just use turkey without all the chemicals and processing. Looked like dog treats and smelled even worse. Throwing it out now.