BY BUTTERBALL #5 in Bacon

Turkey Bacon. Now your family can enjoy delicious bacon with 65% less fat than regular pork bacon. Butterball turkey bacon is made from premium Butterball turkey--always naturally flavorful and wholesome. see more...

• Does this taste ok?I think it tastes great! 2 Answers
  • Does it taste like baconIt definitely tastes different... 1 Answers
  • Does this turkey bacon skrink a lot w...I does a little but not like r... 9 Answers
Allison C.
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
This is my favorite turkey bacon!! I have to cook it for longer than suggested to get it as crispy as I like it but it is so delicious! I get to satisfy my bacon cravings without all the guilt!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
This was the first time I tasted turkey bacon! Literally so amazing and so good! Just pop it in the oven and it gets crunchy and tastes just the same!
Karla C.
Karla C.
Not a fan of pork so I was on the verge of giving up bacon and well this saved me from having to to give it up. These are really great.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
I fell in love with this from the first bite! I would honestly rather have this than regular bacon anymore.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
I gave up pork for my bf who is allergic and this saved me from giving up bacon. I love it
Julie B.
Julie B.
Leesburg
OMG! I'm not sure what was wrong with the Butterball Turkey Bacon, but I thought the smell of it frying in the pan this morning was quite unappealing. I had recently purchased 2 packages from my local Publix. I used 4 strips to put on top of meatloaf that I baked in the oven. I thought I'd fry up the rest of the package this morning to use in sandwiches. It had been on the stove for probably 10-15 minutes before I turned off the burner and set the pan aside to cool so that I could toss it in the garbage. I am thinking something was wrong with the meat and I probably should have returned it to Publix. The unopened second package was tossed in the garbage along with the cooked package. I did get a chance to taste the turkey bacon from the meatloaf -- nothing to write home about in my opinion. I don't eat bacon that often, but think I will NOT try this type again. I must say I enjoy smelling my food / bacon fry, but definitely not in this case. I'll buy normal bacon in the future. My cat was giving me the eye this morning when the bacon was frying -- I think she thought it was a treat for her!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
Butterball Turkey Bacon has so much flavor packed into each slice! You can cook it a few different ways (I prefer microwave). I will use it to make an English muffin egg sandwich in the morning to add that crispiness to it and more flavor. I also like to eat it by itself or add it to salads if they seem too bland to me. I think it is reasonably priced and much better than regular bacon.
Patricia N.
...worst product ever...tasted horrible, very unappealing as far as presentation before and after being cooked, smelled awful, and looks like a prepackaged dog treat...will not buy again.   No I will not recommend this to anyone.  Throwing it out now.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Boone, NC
Foodie Expert
I gave it three stars because if it was kept on the heat for a very long time it didn't have a lot of flavor. However, it was easy and quick to cook, but make sure to use a nonstick pan or else it will stick!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Foodie Expert
This bacon is basically the only bacon and brand I buy I love how well it teast and it finally something that is this healthy and teast that good I recommend this to everyone who's a bacon lover
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Does this turkey bacon skrink a lot when it's cooked?
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Does this taste ok?
Patricia N.
my first and last time using this turkey bacon by Butterball...tasted awful; question: why is it so unappealing and smelly? Why not just use turkey without all the chemicals and processing. Looked like dog treats and smelled even worse. Throwing it out now.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Williamson, NY
Does it taste like bacon