Add a Photo

By BUTTERBALL
#9 in Bacon
Turkey Bacon. Now your family can enjoy delicious bacon with 65% less fat than regular pork bacon. Butterball turkey bacon is made from premium Butterball turkey--always naturally flavorful and wholesome.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Leesburg

OMG! I'm not sure what was wrong with the Butterball Turkey Bacon, but I thought the smell of it frying in the pan this morning was quite unappealing. I had recently purchased 2 packages from my local Publix. I used 4 strips to put on top of meatloaf that I baked in the oven. I thought I'd fry up the rest of the package this morning to use in sandwiches. It had been on the stove for probably 10-15 minutes before I turned off the burner and set the pan aside to cool so that I could toss it in the garbage. I am thinking something was wrong with the meat and I probably should have returned it to Publix. The unopened second package was tossed in the garbage along with the cooked package. I did get a chance to taste the turkey bacon from the meatloaf -- nothing to write home about in my opinion. I don't eat bacon that often, but think I will NOT try this type again. I must say I enjoy smelling my food / bacon fry, but definitely not in this case. I'll buy normal bacon in the future. My cat was giving me the eye this morning when the bacon was frying -- I think she thought it was a treat for her!
Megan J.
Megan J.

Butterball Turkey Bacon has so much flavor packed into each slice! You can cook it a few different ways (I prefer microwave). I will use it to make an English muffin egg sandwich in the morning to add that crispiness to it and more flavor. I also like to eat it by itself or add it to salads if they seem too bland to me. I think it is reasonably priced and much better than regular bacon.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC

When it comes to turkey bacon, this is what I usually purchase because it's available in lower sodium and it's reasonably priced. And did I mention delicious? Plus, you cook it in the microwave to speed up the process.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Eva, AL

I start every morning with a few slices of turkey bacon and oatmeal. It's light and fills any bacon cravings you have. I wrap mine in paper towels and microwave till crispy! Also is waistline savvy!
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky

This is a breakfast staple in our house. We don't eat pork so this is the best alternative to bacon. It taste amazing, perfect for BLT sandwiches and much more! Great price and found in most stores.
Allison C.
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC

This is my favorite turkey bacon!! I have to cook it for longer than suggested to get it as crispy as I like it but it is so delicious! I get to satisfy my bacon cravings without all the guilt!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

This was the first time I tasted turkey bacon! Literally so amazing and so good! Just pop it in the oven and it gets crunchy and tastes just the same!
Karla C.
Karla C.

Not a fan of pork so I was on the verge of giving up bacon and well this saved me from having to to give it up. These are really great.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.

My family purchases this bacon every week! We love the taste. Price is great, frequent coupons, and found at most grocery stores.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

I fell in love with this from the first bite! I would honestly rather have this than regular bacon anymore.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH

Does this turkey bacon skrink a lot when it's cooked?
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

Does this taste ok?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Williamson, NY

Does it taste like bacon

Join Now