BY BUTTERBALL #12 in Bacon

Turkey Bacon. Now your family can enjoy delicious bacon with 65% less fat than regular pork bacon. Butterball turkey bacon is made from premium Butterball turkey--always naturally flavorful and wholesome. see more...

Alanna G.
Columbus, OH
Butterball® Everyday Original Turkey Bacon, 12 oz. package I am a vegetarian but recently created a recipe for Harvest Tarts that featured turkey bacon. Butterball Turkey bacon was very easy to utilize throughout my recipe, and the feedback I received about the texture and flavor was stellar. I'm still playing around with different ingredients for my tarts, but this turkey bacon meets the mark.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Love this turkey bacon! I made the switch to turkey a few years ago and this is the brand that I’ve stuck with. It’s always fresh and super affordable. It’s the perfect thickness to get it super crispy like regular bacon and it is delicious! I highly recommend!
Dawn B.
The slogan should be "with Butterball you get less bacon."
Other turkey bacon brands have straight edges, but Butterball's are scalloped, a feature which is hidden until you open the package, giving you significantly less actual product in the package. The scalloped edges also make the strips stick to the pan much more easily than those with straight edges.
I won't be buying this brand again.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
I've always had great luck with this brand. I just bought a airfryer and cooked regular bacon in it. It tastes way better than pan fry. This turkey will do fine.
Julie B.
Leesburg
OMG! I'm not sure what was wrong with the Butterball Turkey Bacon, but I thought the smell of it frying in the pan this morning was quite unappealing. I had recently purchased 2 packages from my local Publix. I used 4 strips to put on top of meatloaf that I baked in the oven. I thought I'd fry up the rest of the package this morning to use in sandwiches. It had been on the stove for probably 10-15 minutes before I turned off the burner and set the pan aside to cool so that I could toss it in the garbage. I am thinking something was wrong with the meat and I probably should have returned it to Publix. The unopened second package was tossed in the garbage along with the cooked package. I did get a chance to taste the turkey bacon from the meatloaf -- nothing to write home about in my opinion. I don't eat bacon that often, but think I will NOT try this type again. I must say I enjoy smelling my food / bacon fry, but definitely not in this case. I'll buy normal bacon in the future. My cat was giving me the eye this morning when the bacon was frying -- I think she thought it was a treat for her!
Megan J.
Butterball Turkey Bacon has so much flavor packed into each slice! You can cook it a few different ways (I prefer microwave). I will use it to make an English muffin egg sandwich in the morning to add that crispiness to it and more flavor. I also like to eat it by itself or add it to salads if they seem too bland to me. I think it is reasonably priced and much better than regular bacon.
Patricia N.
...worst product ever...tasted horrible, very unappealing as far as presentation before and after being cooked, smelled awful, and looks like a prepackaged dog treat...will not buy again.   No I will not recommend this to anyone.  Throwing it out now.
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
This is my favorite turkey bacon!! I have to cook it for longer than suggested to get it as crispy as I like it but it is so delicious! I get to satisfy my bacon cravings without all the guilt!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo , CA
This is really good it is also healthy to eat as a breakfast. It doesn't taste that much like original bacon but it's still tasty to eat. It can also be eaten cold and it still eats great.
Jordan T.
Greensboro, NC
Best thing that has ever graced my tastebuds my touching them. I could eat this all day long every day of the week. Price is decent and the bacon is easy to make it to your level of crispiness.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
Does this turkey bacon skrink a lot when it's cooked?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Does it taste like bacon
Alyssa G.
Does this taste ok?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is turkey bacon better for you?
Patricia N.
my first and last time using this turkey bacon by Butterball...tasted awful; question: why is it so unappealing and smelly? Why not just use turkey without all the chemicals and processing. Looked like dog treats and smelled even worse. Throwing it out now.