Butterball

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I absolutely love this butterball turkey it's my favorite. It has no msg and no fillers. It's also 50% less fat and 43% less sodium. So I prefer eating the turkey bacon over the regular. It's so much more healthier for you. Not to mention this stuff taste great. I like my bacon crispy and this bacon gets so crispy. I lay mine on about 3 paper towels and put it in the microwave for about 2 minutes and boy is it crispy. I also put a microwave safe cover over it. If not it will splatter all over the microwave while cooking. There is only 30 calories in one slice. So I usually have 3 slices for breakfast. This bacon is so good on a BLT. If you have never tried it before, you really need to.
5 / 5
i love getting the bacon taste, without eating pork. this is SO good! i don’t miss regular bacon at all. i like to eat this at breakfast with eggs or toast.
5 / 5
I really enjoyed turkey bacon because it's not as greasy a regular bacon. It doesn't make my stomach hurt as much and it's usually pre-cooked so we just warm it up. Make a nice and crispy, serve it with eggs and toast or just the bacon itself. I've tried a few brands but I really like this brand