BY BUTTERBALL

Turkey Bacon. Now your family can enjoy delicious bacon with 65% less fat than regular pork bacon and 40% less sodium than Butterball Original turkey bacon. Butterball turkey bacon is made from premium Butterball turkey--always naturally flavorful and wholesome. see more...

Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
This turkey bacon is amazing! I recommend cooking it in the oven and it’s absolutely delicious! I microwave it often for time purposes but it is one of my favorite brands!! It is so yummy and not terrible
For you either!
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Love love love this turkey bacon I feel healthy just eating it with the low sodium it carries. Really recommend this brand for those who are afraid of eating too much sodium this is for you. You can find it at Walmart 😊
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Great breakfast option. Easy to prepare. Crispy and crunchy bacon. Very cost effective as well. 22 slices is a great amount as well for price. Reduced sodium is also a plus.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Let's be clear, this is TURKEY bacon, it does not taste or cook like pork bacon. However, I think it's yummy! It has a good taste and it does get crunch but isn't as fatty as pork. Also with this one you can taste that there is less salt.
Katelyn N.
Turkey bacon is the healthiest alternative if your a bacon lover and butterball is the best brand! My family loves it for breakfast or even incorporating it into our dinners and sometimes lunches! If you want a tasty BLT without the guilt, butterball turkey bacon is the way to go!
Courtney S.
I recently started a diet, so I thought I'd give turkey bacon a try since it's the healthier alternative. I was beyond pleased with this product. Does it taste like real bacon? No, of course not. It does, however, have a very unique taste that I thoroughly enjoy! There is NO FAT to be dealt with, so that a big plus for me! Don't be your typical turkey bacon hater, give this a try!
Libby S.
League city, TX
This is my favorite turkey bacon. I enjoy it more then regular bacon and it makes for the perfect lean breakfast or even snack! I would recommend it.