GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsButterballSausages
Butterball Everyday Lean Italian Style Turkey Sausage Sweet Links 5 ct Tray

Butterball® Everyday Lean Italian Style Turkey Sausage Sweet Links 5 ct Tray

by Butterball

BHA, BHT and citric acid added to help protect flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Butterball® Everyday Lean Italian Style Turkey Sausage Sweet Links 5 ct Tray!
Carolyn S.
These are fantastic. Have all the taste of Italian sausage without all of the grease and fat. My new go to ingredient.
Shonda W.
Warner Robins, GA
Butterball makes some of the best turkey products out there and this is a safe and healthy alternative to other sausages in other recipes. I use this sausage in a lot of pasta recipes and I find that it is full of flavor and not bland, thus is a good replacement for fatty pork sausages.
Danielle P.
I don’t eat pork but but the rest of my family does. I can replace sweet Italian pork sausage in nearly every recipe with these Butterball sausages and everyone compliments how juicy and flavorful they are! They brown off perfectly on the stovetop and have a great texture.
Patricia M.
Lompoc , CA
Had these with breakfast the other day and they were delicious. You can mix them in your food or have them as a meal in a hotdog. They are yummy!
Dayshawnda A.
Bedford Hts, OH
Butterball makes great turkey opinions, I've made spaghetti with these before it was really good. They're really flavorful and quick and easy to cook; even taste great on the grill!
Jasmine H.
Montgomery, AL
I have been trying to find delicious tasting turkey sausage and this is one of my favorites! a healthy alternative to pork and very flavorful!
Candice L.
Dearborn, MI
These are a healthly alternative to pork sausage. They are leaner and taste great. The only italian sausage we eat in our house.
Michelle  C.
Mount Pearl, NL
These are delicious. If you love sausages but not the grease, these are perfect. Great seasoning as well.

Looking for your answer?